Hello from live2ride

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
Well I am not new to snowmobiling but I am new to this forum, I truly feel I am "Extreme". I have been blind and thought that only a selected few forums existed....BOY was I wrong!! Anyways, I currently live in Carbondale (near Aspen) Colorado, grew up in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming. My passion is snowmobiling and just being in the mountains no matter what the season!! To show you how much I love to snowmobile I entered a contest called the Miss Extreme Snowmobile Contest and made top 5. It is a contest that a film producer has put together to help get more women and new riders of all sorts into the sport!! We are slowly losing our riding areas as we just don't have enough people interested!! Please go to the web site and vote for who you think the best representative for would be!!! Thanks Kristine Martin

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
17.gif

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site there is some great riding down there. I lived in Casper Wy. for a year and that was by far the best year of sledding I ever had 2-4 hours to so many diferent places!!.....it was great!:D

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Live2ride, its awesome seeing more and more ladies that are serious riders!! Good luck on the miss extreme ! Think I have seen your nic on ladieriders website :)

Top Bottom