Hawaii in Feb '21

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I thought this would blow over quicker....

I have a condo rented in Hawaii for Feb '21....

What are the odds we will be able to go and not have to quarantine on return?

50:50? 100:1?

I can cancel in December for full refund but I'd rather go and enjoy ourselves before the world ends...

Lets get a date pool going to see when guys think the world will be good to go...

Dec 1, 2020 is my vote!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm saying 80% chance you'll be able to go but also an 80% chance you'll have to 'cornteen' when you return.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am wondering the same usually take a few weeks in Hawaii and Mexico each year not sure where we will be this year at the rate covid craziness goes. Might be time for a new sled instead, lol.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might just have to get a snowbike.... who am I kidding.... I'm probably gonna do that anyways, forgot to order a turbo in the fall lol

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopper alert yesterday had flights for 560$ Canadian for our dates... dats cheap....

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With no refunds it might not be a deal. But that is a great deal if they let you go.

Couldn't agree more, but I am also willing to wait and spend whatever the cash is to make it happen, if possible. I'm just wondering if flight prices will actually sky rocket after the travel flood gates open? or will they stay low to encourage travel?

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, but I am also willing to wait and spend whatever the cash is to make it happen, if possible. I'm just wondering if flight prices will actually sky rocket after the travel flood gates open? or will they stay low to encourage travel?
Tough call...
If i was a betting man itll be high prices....dont want worldly views easily talked about by common folk.....keep us sheeple silent by having travel expensive

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it depends on demand. If it starts to open up and demand is high I think rates will skyrocket from airlines trying to recoup lost revenue. But if demand is low I think prices will be great. For not much more you can book now and have it refundable if something happens which helps.

If restrictions are reasonable I plan to go across the pond somewhere nicer then here in January. The quarantine on return doesn’t bother me, it’s whether or not the destination is close enough to normal to make for a good trip.

I’d be booking right away if I had a destination nailed down and bet on things not being too bad there, considering how far away it is.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw an article on my Facebook feed this morning that Hawaii is reopening to Canadians Feb 1/21 with no quarantine. Hope its right for you!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and totally redeem yourself!

I will look into this and be bookin!

Top Bottom