Have You signed the paper petitions for Recall Legislation on Bill6/Carbon Tax

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and the wife are in spruce and would sign it and im sure if there was more info on the subject there would be a lot more signatures come out of this area...after all this is rona ambrose's riding... you know the one they are grooming to be the leader for the pc party

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a rough number of signatures so far?

We were trying to get a guesstimate from some of the canvassers but all we got is we have lot/lots/ lots there is approx 2500 of us canvassing.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still haven't found anywhere in Sherwood park... I could keep some at the shop if it helps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sure appreciate the offer but it is getting close to the date to hand them in its the 20th cause they all have to be notarized and so on.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what amazes me is it only takes 2 mins of your time and the other day i was out at Morinville in a high traffic local for 5 hrs in/out of my truck and only had 12 peeps. I wish peeps would care more cause if this happens its gonna effect everyone no matter what age it really is sad when i see a 100 cars go thru a drive thru and see the signage no one wants to stop wow!! Blows me away, so please get out and sign, it won;t kill you it will benefit you and if you can come out and STAND UP FOR ALBERTA ON FEB 9 AT 12;00 AT THE LEGISLATURE!! Thank you.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 days worth of signatures at ricks shop could make a huge difference he is a pretty influential person in a prime location in the Sherwood park area i would grab a hold of every opportunity that presents its self... it could be difference between this actually working and not working...you never know until it is to late to change.
Sure appreciate the offer but it is getting close to the date to hand them in its the 20th cause they all have to be notarized and so on.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere to sign around Crowsnest Pass, Pincher Creek, Fort Macleod, Claresholm?

Pincher Creek area,Dr Ken Butler, Cervus Equip,H/R block,Ascent Dental, Rocky Ridge eye center
Ft mcleod area, Ft mcleod vet services, Dr poytress chiro,Prairie automotive sales,Chinook dental centre. hope this helps. There is also a Rally for this area a from 1-4pm at the Pincher creek community hall on Jan 16/2016

pcledrew

Reaction score
You know what amazes me is it only takes 2 mins of your time and the other day i was out at Morinville in a high traffic local for 5 hrs in/out of my truck and only had 12 peeps. I wish peeps would care more cause if this happens its gonna effect everyone no matter what age it really is sad when i see a 100 cars go thru a drive thru and see the signage no one wants to stop wow!! Blows me away, so please get out and sign, it won;t kill you it will benefit you and if you can come out and STAND UP FOR ALBERTA ON FEB 9 AT 12;00 AT THE LEGISLATURE!! Thank you.

Without trying to spark debate in this thread, I would simply like to point out that some people, who love Alberta as much as you do, do not disagree with carbon tax, nor Bill 6. These people do not care any less than you do, they simply have a different viewpoint on the subject than you.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smokind dropped off both petition to sign, here at my shop.... Anyone interested pop in and sign the petitions, between 7am and 5:30pm, monday through friday.... We had cookies, but the staff ate them all.... We do have coffee on :)

how long will you have them there?

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just following up...I haven't found or heard anything in the news but I was gone to the US all week. What if anything happened on Feb 9 when all the petitions were to be delivered to the legislature? Or did they even get delivered?

Any update would be great!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Moved to March 8 at 12:00 .... Because, they extended their little holiday before reconvening parliament... Gave extra time for collecting signatures.... We collected over 8 pages at our shop... Think I'll even show up there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom