Has ISIS gone too far?

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Has ISIS gone to far?

Sick fawks. There is no pain in the world that would be enough to make them suffer. What a cry baby "If I don't get my way" mentality. And using religion as an excuse. Unfortunately they know they are pretty much protected because no one wants to spill innocent civilian's blood trying to exterminate those cowards.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here is an inside documentary on the war in Iraq/Syria.

It brings a reality on what is really going on and the complexity of the war. I know it's CBC, but it's pretty neutral to any political BS.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here is an inside documentary on the war in Iraq/Syria.

It brings a reality on what is really going on and the complexity of the war. I know it's CBC, but it's pretty neutral to any political BS.
I watched that the other night. Seemed to me they were doing there absolute best to bag on our military for there role in the fight and tried to disprove that we haven't had special forces on the front line and we have killed alot of civilians with our air campaign. I found it true Liberal biased CBC reporting. Whats everyone elses thoughts?

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score

I watched that the other night. Seemed to me they were doing there absolute best to bag on our military for there role in the fight and tried to disprove that we haven't had special forces on the front line and we have killed alot of civilians with our air campaign. I found it true Liberal biased CBC reporting. Whats everyone elses thoughts?
Exactly. Nailed it. I only watch CBC to confirm how unreliable and biased they really are. This was a major hit piece to give cover for their new golden boy who wants to pull out of our international obligations. When JT promises them $150M annual increase in funding if he wins the election you can bet they will bend over backwards to make him and his party look good. Can you imagine how hysterical the libs would have went if Harper had made a promise like that to Sun News? Thank God we at least have the internet so that those who seek the truth can at least find it there. It doesn't exist in print or TV media in this country anymore.

Justin Trudeau promises increased funding for the arts, CBC/Radio-Canada - Politics - CBC News

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yup, CBC is a liberal reporting format, I don't watch it anymore at all.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I all encourage you to read a book called " the colder war" this will give you a good look on Putins agenda and the growing formation of al queda isis and whatever you wanna call them. They are all the same gang. The book is written by canadian from Vancouver. He explains putins rise to power and his only goal is to bring russia from a flat broke country to a sovereign wealthy country which it was in the czar years before communism. He explain Iran, Iraq , syria, Libya and how their place is set in world affairs. Some history there I'm sure a lot of you have never heard. As far as isis goes we better be thanking putin and hopefully the US and Uk have enough sense to let him finish the mess they for the most part helped create! Read the book then you will be able to see where this whole mess came to fruition!

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

! I don't spose the millions that fled to Europe had anything to do with US or UK 4 years before Russia even got there?You also may want to read one of Reagans own senior advisers then you may have a little change of heart!Bring Back Jimmy Carter! -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org
Go back and read some of his other write ups and you maybe surprised that all you see on cnn isn't necasarily correct!And If the clowns in Ottawa have any brains theywould stay the hell out of there.I don't suppose bush,Clinton,or any of these western clowns are angels either!

Last edited:

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score

I have no reason to doubt any of you guys, or your sources. But it's so frustrating to me that we all have to put in so much effort and research just to get to the truth. Conventional sources of news are no longer meant to inform, but rather influence.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ol sarge I agree. It's sad that instead of our armies being used to defend our respective countries they seem to be a utility of another source. I come from the old adage that if you cause a threat on our soil you better be ready for the consequences. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case for centuries and as we educate ourselves you really find out how big a crock of S*** it all is. I don't suppose putin is any angel but at least he is hammering the piss out of isis in short order!

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score

Ol sarge I agree. It's sad that instead of our armies being used to defend our respective countries they seem to be a utility of another source. I come from the old adage that if you cause a threat on our soil you better be ready for the consequences. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case for centuries and as we educate ourselves you really find out how big a crock of S*** it all is. I don't suppose putin is any angel but at least he is hammering the piss out of isis in short order!
That he is. And make no mistake, a lot of the world will be glad to see him annihilate those savages. But I keep getting the feeling that he has so seriously outmaneuvred the current US administration here. When this is over he will have immense control and influence over the middle east. What is the end game? The world will be a very different place when this is over. And now that the shiny pony has decided that we don't require modern aircraft to defend ourselves will Putin be emboldened enough to make a move in the arctic next?

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well you know I think Canadas first wrong turn was when we scrapped the Arrow! (I know it was a long time ago)That would've turned us in a direction of self protection and governess! Not that aircraft may be a hill of beans today but it would've directed our country into self protection and look after our own interests. We could defend our territories and ask for help from allies if need be.I think the artic is on the plan but I don't think russia will cross the fence onto our side. They will push the envelope to let us know where we stand. If our politicians were smart they would think of ways of working with and not against. The book I mention explains a lot of this and I encourage the read.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Never gonna have a strong military with Liberal governments coming in every couple terms. They are the sole reason we have such a poor military as it is. All the US haters better lay low because if we ever have a problem the US will be our first responder and saving grace whether you like them or not.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm all for the US people. Know lots of them have relitives that are there and in buisness with one. However they will tell you themselves the gov there has gone rogue. And until they get it back it's anyone's guess to what will happen. If you read what Roberts says you'll get the just! That guy is no dummy and was a big part of Reagan and Gorbachevs policy of decommissioning nukes which now has gone AWOL!I keep in contact with my freinds to south and they are doing everything they can to get things straightend out. I'm a firm believer in the swiss setup. Stay neutral and you have no issues. Poke your nose somewhere else be ready for backlash. We've seen that already ? Wasn't long ago we were neutral to!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm not necessarily for picking a fight in other parts of the world Steve but I am also a person that has a soft spot for persecuted peeps that have no hope in there lives because of people like Saddam, Bin Laden,Hitler and now this Ali Baba guy that runs ISIS. The reason for hundreds of thousands of people fleeing to the west is because of bullies like ISIS, Al Queda and the such. If we are in the wrong then why the heck do these people want to come over here? If we have the capability to help these people over there then we help ourselves over here as well. No mass immigration, and bad people go away in the night. At some point in the future, probably long after we are gone there will be a power switch if something isn't done now while its manageable. Its a fight our kids and grandkids may fight and that scares the hell out of me.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hear what your saying Ken. And if it was as simple as looks I Spose it would all be over. A lot of the guys they fighting are the same guys they put in power to take the other guy out? It's about as convoluted as it gets. Like training a rabid coyote to take out the others. One way or the other it will bite you in ass. I guess our only hope is that putin gets them all. The only other thing I cannot understand is why the hell these two super powers cannot get there **** together if they are both after world peace? Who the heck are you suppose to beleive?

Top Bottom