Two trucks stuck already. Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 238

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canola is still green under the swath, and froze, Barley still has some green, and waiting for the weather to cooperate on the wheat!

Hope it gets better soon!

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When fields were really wet or soft we'd never drive the grain trucks in the fields, just too easy to have them sink in the field. Then you need the big 4x4 tractor to pull out...if your lucky enough that you don't have to unload some grain. We would keep the trucks to the edges and drive the combines over to unload. Sure it takes longer but overall it takes less time than having to remove loaded trucks from a wet, soft field.

Good luck with harvest! Hope the weather stays warmer for crops to ripen & moisture levels to fall.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little black and orange fuzzy guy on his way somewhere

Attachments

36.9 KB · Views: 181

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little black and orange fuzzy guy on his way somewhere

there all over the dam place. Hit a few garder snakes on the road last few days. wheat testin 16.5 today, peas in the bin WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!! to put it lightly, canola around 13. drinkin jager and coke, maybe in a couple of days. Forcast looks good if we can miss the showers.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rain in the forcast for tomorrow dean. No sleep tonight

Attachments

17.6 KB · Views: 142

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fuggin rain:rant::realmad: I sure hope it stops soon so you all can finish.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation and Code do not apply, why should anything else??????

I don't see any one bitching about two dollar bread instead of six bucks for a loaf. Which is what it would be if ag producers were forced to comply to other equivalent industry standards.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see any one bitching about two dollar bread instead of six bucks for a loaf. Which is what it would be if ag producers were forced to comply to other equivalent industry standards.

I complain at $2.00 a loaf...so I now make my own the old fashion way.....no bread machine.....:d:d:d

dwillowguy

Reaction score
What's with all this rain :(:(:(:(:( It just get's dry and then we get a pisser, we're shut down today,started raining about 9:45. It's bad enough already with the pea's flat on the ground and you just about need a potato digger to pick them up..LOL Neighbor picked up a cultivator shovel with his Case 1680 combine couple day's ago, went right thru the combine, took out a few knives on the straw chopper. Rotor and concave look OK.....LUCKY, could have been shopping for a new one. Another neighbor just starting to swath his yellow peas down....should have been done a month ago...geese are gonna like his field. maybe he should be cutting in this rain...LOL. Wheat has been down 3+ weeks and yesterday's test was at 16.9....gotta away's to go. Oh and lesson to be learned...don't leave your combine unloading auger out if it's gonna rain...left combine out like that, then it rained for a week and there must have been 10 gallons of water in hopper along with sprouted rotting pea's...:(:(:(.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with all this rain :(:(:(:(:( It just get's dry and then we get a pisser, we're shut down today,started raining about 9:45. It's bad enough already with the pea's flat on the ground and you just about need a potato digger to pick them up..LOL Neighbor picked up a cultivator shovel with his Case 1680 combine couple day's ago, went right thru the combine, took out a few knives on the straw chopper. Rotor and concave look OK.....LUCKY, could have been shopping for a new one. Another neighbor just starting to swath his yellow peas down....should have been done a month ago...geese are gonna like his field. maybe he should be cutting in this rain...LOL. Wheat has been down 3+ weeks and yesterday's test was at 16.9....gotta away's to go. Oh and lesson to be learned...don't leave your combine unloading auger out if it's gonna rain...left combine out like that, then it rained for a week and there must have been 10 gallons of water in hopper along with sprouted rotting pea's...:(:(:(.

crap...that sucks....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I was stating a fact not an opinion....

I don't think the government should have any say in the day to day operations of a privatly owned farm...

Comercial is a different story...

Top Bottom