First hopper

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 168

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is that bright ball in the sky??? Sky is blue too, rather than grey! We're out inverting the swaths. Hay actually seems pretty dry. Would be nice if we could recover some of it.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's like there is some sort of huge ball of burning gas in the sky!! Like a nucular furnace 93 million away in the sky. We desicated and are swathing right in front of the combines so the swather finds the wet spots first

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I forget why I do this but today It would take a table saw to get the smile off my face

Attachments

22.6 KB · Views: 155

m1000db

Reaction score
You mean the CWB, dont you? never heard of farmers trying
to get rid of a company they owned (cooperative)

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did everyone get the frost we got last night??? Down to -8 at the farm, east of lacombe.... Pretty much toast for this year:rant:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Scott, whats the wheat testing
now? has the ergot count come down?

I think the lowest it got down to was 16.8, i think we are just going to keep going dry or not.Iam isolating all the headlands as the ergot gets less out in the open, still bad enough though.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean the CWB, dont you? never heard of farmers trying
to get rid of a company they owned (cooperative)

Thanks for just pissing me off already this morning.LOL
FYI. The CWB " canadian wheat board" is a government run organization mandated BY LAW to market wheat from western canada only. We are forced,by law to market our grain though them and yet they have almost no accountabilty to the producers. Producers in eastern canadian provinces are free to move their own products to markets of their choice, Whereas western producers have actually gone to prison for this act.

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning servicing

Attachments

22.4 KB · Views: 292

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:canadaflag:
FYI. The CWB " canadian wheat board" is a government run organization mandated BY LAW to market wheat from western canada only. We are forced,by law to market our grain though them and yet they have almost no accountabilty to the producers. Producers in eastern canadian provinces are free to move their own products to markets of their choice, Whereas western producers have actually gone to prison for this act.

yep ....this should be another post topic without a doubt! Remember when I was a kid my Dad and uncles talkin about it when I was a kid. Its phugging Canadian Gov Mafia!
A carpenter can build tables, hutches, chairs and market them all over the world, welders can make signs, racks and just about anything and market and sell to whoever they want, seamstresses etc. but tell me why our farmers need a phugging permit book and are put on a quota based sell but more importantly has to sell through our governement? I used to truck a lot of grain and there were a few farmers who actually loaded their trucks and went south and sold openly to US buyer....they got locked up...jailed).isn't it great to live in a free trade country like Canada? PHUUUUG!!!!!!!!.....there....fell better....sorry for the rant! Here's to supporting our Canadian farmers:canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:eek:So what you're saying is we get screwed in the west ....again!!!:rant::realmad:

dwillowguy

Reaction score
Well finished off the green peas yesterday...testing 14.9 ....what's with all the mole hills? Few times I was picking up more dirt then pea's. The pea's were waist high till they fell over FLAT on the ground. There was some banging around in the twin rotors as I was making gravel on a few occasions. Gonna service the combine and clean her out and try the yellow peas today..hope they are dry but I think there gonna be tough...they are at the hard chew stage when I checked them yesterday.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No harvesting today still to wet. wheat was testing 17 and canola was off the charts. So id thought id post some pics of today from a couple projects i have on the go at my real job.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 202

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No harvesting today still to wet. wheat was testing 17 and canola was off the charts. So id thought id post some pics of today from a couple projects i have on the go at my real job.[/ATTACH]

I'm combining peas, please send equipment quick!

Top Bottom