Harvest 2010

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We would always park deep in the field so the combines couldn't be seen from the road in the dark.

we do that too, but they seem to sniff em out. we even moved the combines and trucks a couple times to fields we had aready finsihed cutting a week earlier, so they couldn't just drive around fields partily cut.

we got the "sucks to be you" answer from the county cops. but now if i caught them..............they would be more interested in me then the thiefs. can't win for losing.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snorider....you have a whole field !!!!! just bury'em deep enough so the deep tilage cultivator won't bring their sorry arse back to the surface....not supposed to leave garbage hangin around!!!!!

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snorider....you have a whole field !!!!! just bury'em deep enough so the deep tilage cultivator won't bring their sorry arse back to the surface....not supposed to leave garbage hangin around!!!!!

well I had something like that planned i guess the nights I parked everything by the highway and sat in the dark all night hoping they would come visit. lol.

Top Bottom