Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, November 26, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, November 27, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......summit889...... having a birthday today.

summit889 is from Gibbons, AB and has 916 posts laid down. summit889 joined the forum in December of 2006 and was on the pages yesterday at 9:06 pm. Enjoy the day summit889. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, November 28, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, November 29, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, November 30, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Giver800...... having a birthday today.

Giver800 hales from Airdrie, AB and has 182 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M History book. Giver800 joined the forum in January of 2015 and was on the pages this month. Have a great day Chad and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, December 1, 2023........🎉 🎉

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, December 2, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, December 3, 2023........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, December 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......joekikass...... having a birthday today.

joekikass is from Devon, AB and has 178 posts laid down. joekikass joined the forum in November of 2010 and was on the pages in November of 2023. Enjoy the day joekikass. :beer: :beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly Doug , I appreciate what you do and have told Ron a few times he should promote you as a moderator. Mayby i just hit the age where I should be hiding my b day lol, I’m officially qualified for all senior discounts now lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A rare occasion making a moderation to today’s birthday wishes.

catmando is from Edmonton, AB, has 8,873 posts on the pages of the S&M History book, and is one of the Super Moderators.
catmando
joined the forum in November of 2006 and may be a Charter member but Ron has never gave me a list of confirmed Charter members nor confirmed who was with him and Barry when they got this fantastic forum rolling. catmando was on the pages an hour ago. Have a great day Lyle and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Honestly Doug , I appreciate what you do and have told Ron a few times he should promote you as a moderator. Mayby i just hit the age where I should be hiding my b day lol, I’m officially qualified for all senior discounts now lol
Thanks Lyle, I appreciate the accolades. As for hiding your age, you don’t have to put the year into public view, just the day/month. Saying that, you don’t look a day over 50. lol
Have a good one today. :wavymsn: :thumbsup2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, December 5, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif’s ......suzuki_rider....Summit 934...... having a birthday today.

suzuki_rider hales from Gibbons, AB and has 974 posts in the S&M History book. suzuki_rider joined the forum in October of 2009 and was on the pages last Sunday at 5:40 pm. Enjoy the day suzuki_rider. :beer: :beer:

Summit 934 is from Pincher Creek, AB and has laid down 675 posts since becoming a member in December of 2011. Summit 934 was on the pages yesterday at 6:28 pm. Have a great day Heath and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, December 6, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member who happens to be an Active vip-member.gif ......tiger666...... having a birthday today.

tiger666 is from Edmonton, AB and has 1,505 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M Archives. tiger666 joined the forum in April of 2013 and was last on the pages in September of 2023. Have a great day Tige and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom