Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, May 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Anvil1010...... having birthdays today.

Anvil1010 has 411 posts in the S&M History book and is from Grande Prairie, AB. Anvil1010 joined the site in May of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday afternoon at 4:01. Enjoy the day Anvil1010. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, May 5, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 3 Active vip-member.gifs ......snopro....Luke The Drifter....goodngrubby..... having birthdays today.

snopro hales from Milo, AB and has 92,764 posts in the S&M Archives. snopro joined the site in March of 2009 and was on the pages 30 minutes ago. Have a great day Ken and here are a couple of virtual bumbu compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. Being semi-retired, you can enjoy them pretty much anytime today. Unknown-4.jpeg Unknown-4.jpeg

Luke The Drifter is from Sherwood Park, AB and has laid down 1,469 posts. Luke The Drifter has been a member since December of 2008 and was on the pages in April of 2023. Enjoy the day Luke the Drifter. :beer: :beer:

goodngrubby calls Nanaimo, BC home and has 3,452 posts in the S&M History book. goodngrubby joined S&M in November of 2008 and was last seen in September of 2022. Enjoy the day goodngrubby. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, May 6, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......MenzToys...... having birthdays today.

MenzToys hales from Castlegar, BC and has 151 posts in the S&M History book. MenzToys joined the forum in October of 2009 and was last on the pages in January of 2023. Have a great day Wayne and coming your way today are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, May 7, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, May 8, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, May 9, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......luvz da mud...... having birthdays today.

luvz da mud is from E-town and has 487 posts laid down. luvz da mud has been a member since May of 2012 and was on the pages in April of 2023. Enjoy the day luvz da mud. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, May 10, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, May 11, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......Heimie...... having birthdays today.

Heimie is from Stony Plain, AB and has 253 posts in the History book. Heimie has been a member since June of 2007 and was on the pages in April of 2023. Have a great day Chris and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, May 12, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, May 13, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, May 14, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, May 15, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, May 16, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There is only 1 Active vip-member.gif ......xtremegriz..... having a birthday today.

xtremegriz hales from Castor, AB and has 611 posts laid down. xtremegriz has been a member since March of 2007 and was last on the pages last Sunday at 4:07 pm. Enjoy the day xtremegriz. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, May 17, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......oler1234....Crustyolddude..... having birthdays today.

oler1234 is from Calgary, AB and Golden, BC. oler1234 has 3,448 posts laid down, joined the site in November of 2008, and was on the pages 40
minutes ago. Have a great day Chris and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops coming your way compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Crustyolddude has 514 posts in the History book and hales from Fort Saskatchewan, AB. Crustyolddude has been a member since June of 2013 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:22 pm. Have a great day Marcus and also, coming your way for your enjoyment today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom