Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 30, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......doohead....BillDozer....sledhead9825...... having birthdays today.

doohead is from Okotoks, AB and has 399 posts laid down. doohead has been a member since November of 2009 and was last on the pages in February of 2022. Enjoy the day Curtis and a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol’ fernie’s tab :beer: :beer:

BillDozer has 289 posts in the Archives and is from Sicamous, BC. BillDozer joined the forum in November of 2012 and was last seen in May of 2022. Have a great day Bill and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie :beer: :beer:

sledhead9825 has laid down 165 posts and Canada is is home. A join date in February of 2012, sledhead9825 was last on the pages in April of 2022. Hoping the day is what you expect Ron and a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie may make a great evening :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, August 31, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......dale+shan ...... having birthdays today.

dale+shan hales from St. Albert, AB and has 257 posts in the S&M History books. dale+shan joined the forum in May of 2013 and was on the pages sometime this month. Enjoy the day Dale and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of the tab of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 1, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......DaveB ...... having birthdays today.

DaveB comes from the Red Deer area of Alberta and has 5,750 posts since becoming a member in September of 2007. DaveB was on the pages yesterday at 4:51 pm. Enjoy the day Dave and ol’ fernie will pass along a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment later today. :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday; :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, September 2, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Quicksand ...... having birthdays today.

Quicksand hales from Eagle Hill, AB and has 636 posts in the Archives. Quicksand has been a member since March of 2011 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 8:13 am. Have a great day Quicksand.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, September 3, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Rjjtcross88 ...... having birthdays today.

Rjjtcross88 is from Bruderheim, AB and has 828 posts to his credit. Rjjtcross88 has been a member since December of 2011 and was last on the pages in August of 2022. Enjoy the day Riley and a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 4, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......imdoo'n ...... having birthdays today.

imdoo’n is an Alberta dude out of the Red Deer area and he has 53,599 posts in the Archives. imdoo’n joined the forum in January of 2008 and was on the pages last Thursday at 10:59 am. Have a great day Larry and here are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you Mr Ferniesnow

I have been waiting all year for the birthday wishes, the highlight of the day for sure!!!! getting old is not for the faint of heart, what with lots of near misses over the years.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
thank you Mr Ferniesnow

I have been waiting all year for the birthday wishes, the highlight of the day for sure!!!! getting old is not for the faint of heart, what with lots of near misses over the years.
You are welcome kind sir. Old age definitely isn’t for wimps; as we both are/have found out!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 7, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif......polarice....MK4TDI...... having birthdays today.

polarice has 14,810 posts in the S&M History books and calls Calgary, AB home. polarice joined the forum in January of 2008 and was on the pages in June of 2022. polarice introduced the "three word story” thread to the forum in August of 2010 and it is still going strong. Enjoy the day Andrew and here are a couple wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

MK4TDI is a Saskatchewan dude with 3,208 posts in the S&M Archives. MK4TDI has bee a member since December of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:32 pm. Have a great day Kent and a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol’ fernie’s virtual tab :beer: :beer:

:party2: :happybday:
thanks buddy how is life in bc will get out there at some point

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, September 5, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif’s ......GRD....Complexed...... having birthdays today.

GRD is a Moderator living in Calgary, AB. GRD has 2,995 posts in the Archives, joined the site in November of 2006 and was on the pages last Tuesday at 1:40 pm. Enjoy the day Travis and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol’ fernie’s tab. :beer: :beer:

Complexed calls Whitecourt, AB home and has 348 posts laid down. Complexed has been a member since December of 20013 and was on the pages last August. Have a great day Justin and enjoy these complimentary wobbly pops at your leisure today. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 6, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy belated braapday to everyone

Attachments

• 0a8c5867761387212ee73992359c38a6.jpg
    0a8c5867761387212ee73992359c38a6.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 58

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, September 7, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif’s ......Mare....Firefly...... having birthdays today.

Mare hales from the Westlock area of Alberta and has 3,705 posts on the History book pages. Mare joined the site in October of 2007 and was last seen in October of 2021. Enjoy the day Marion and a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie :beer: :beer:

Firefly is from Sturgeon County, AB with 697 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M Archives. Firefly has been a member since December of 2006 and was on the pages last Saturday at 9:37 am. Have a great day Ron and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment later today :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 8, 2022........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, September 9, 2022.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......pipes....RXN...... having birthdays today.

pipes has 25,188 posts in the S&M History books and hales from Bonnyville, AB. pipes has been a member since December of 2008 and was on the pages at 4:25 this morning. Enjoy the day Ron and here are a couple wobbly pops for some after work enjoyment, compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

RXN is from Gibbons, AB with 5,072 posts in the Archives. RXN joined the site in February of 2009 and was on the pages 5 minutes ago. Have a great day Ryan and for your enjoyment later today, I’m passing along a couple complimentary wobbly pops on ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom