Happy birthday.......

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Good morning and happy birthday to those who have this lovely day in May to celebrate coming into this world we live in.

With the new up-grade it is going to take awhile to design a new format for the daily birthday wishes so bear with ol' fernie and I'll see what I can come up with.
I'll check with todo10, to see how you will do this, there's a way.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about this last night. Did not see the birthdays listed at the bottom of the home page like on the old format

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating another trip around the sun today.
Yes happy birthday and maybe once it is sorted out the great birthday greeter Mr. Ferniesnow will back date birthdays and post them?

Reactions: RXN

Todo10

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good morning and happy birthday to those who have this lovely day in May to celebrate coming into this world we live in.

With the new up-grade it is going to take awhile to design a new format for the daily birthday wishes so bear with ol' fernie and I'll see what I can come up with.
Will it help if I insert a calendar of birthdays?
1621559779463.png

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Will it help if I insert a calendar of birthdays?
View attachment 235784
Sometimes there are 50 members on the daily list and there is one day where there are 259 members on the list. So, I have found that right now under the "Members" tag at the top, it has members birthdays. There are only 3 today and that is totally unheard of from my experience. I don't think a calendar would work.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm missing something. Basically, everyone on that list has a birthday today including the guests? Are there no VIP members (members with over 200 posts) anymore?
I'm betting that stuff maybe comes with the rest of the download Saturday?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
  1. 46

Ibergman

New member · 46 · From Rosemary ab
    • Messages 1
    • Reaction score 0
  2. V

vo1

New member · 43 · From westlock
    • Messages 1
    • Reaction score 0
The above is what I have this morning for birthdays. I'm not sure what it means in relation to the previous format of the daily birthday wishes. I will work on it and see what I can come up with.

I'm not sure if the categories of Newbie, Starter, and VIP membership is readily available from the information. What do the numbers 46 under Bergman and 43 under vo1 mean?

This is a work in progress and we will get it. Enyweys, Happy birthday to all the members who are celebrating on this glorious Friday. At least it will be a glorious Friday in the Shuswap!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Since the birthday information isn't readily available for all members yet I haven't been doing anything. Today is special...........

There are 3 vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today.
  1. rknight111

2. [IMG alt="pipes"]https://www.snowandmud.com/data/avatars/s/7/7737.jpg?1621441461[/IMG]

pipes

3. [IMG alt="Teth-Air"]https://www.snowandmud.com/data/avatars/s/5/5424.jpg?1621441461[/IMG]

Teth-Air

​Happy birthday Ron, Ron, and Chris. Hope you had a great day and here are a couple virtual wobbly pops for each of you from ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:​​

Top Bottom