Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday, May 3, 2021.....................:yo:.................

Today's Birthdays

There are 27 Newbies, 2 Starters, and 1
attachment.php
....PEAK SEEKER....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

PEAK SEEKER hales from Dalmeny, SK and has 2,802 posts to his credit. PEAK SEEKER joined the forum in September of 2009 and was last on the pages in December of 2020. Have a great day Broden and a couple virtual wobbly pops on ol' fernie's tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone :dance:

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Tuesday, May 4, 2021...............:yo:...............

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (31) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starter, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wednesday, May 5, 2021.................:yo:.............

Today's Birthdays

There are 47 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2
attachment.php
's....Luke The Drifter....snopro....celebrating birthdays today.
beer.gif
beer.gif

Luke The Drifter is from Sherwood Park, AB and has placed 1,330 posts on the pages of the forum archives. Luke The Drifter joined the site in December of 2008 and was on the pages this morning at 8:21. Have a great day Luke and enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol' fieriness tab. :beer: :beer:

snopro calls home, a few miles out of beautiful, downtown Milo, AB. snopro joined the site in March of 2009 and since then has amassed 65,814 posts with at least one in nearly every thread on the pages. snopro is a monster with the keyboard!! snopro was on the pages this morning at 7:00 am. I am sure the Doolaide will be flowing today and as is written on his profile............Stop by for an ice cold Doolaide!
wink.png
. It would be an experience one wouldn't forget!! Enjoy the day Ken and don't work too hard. Here are a couple of virtual drinks on ol' fernies tab for your enjoyment later this afternoon :tea: :tea: Albeit, rum and pepsi being the drink of choice these days.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wednesday, May 5, 2021.................:yo:.............

Today's Birthdays

There are 47 Newbies, 1 Starter, and 2 https://www.snowandmud.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=198479&d=1472684104's....Luke The Drifter....snopro....celebrating birthdays today. https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif https://www.snowandmud.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Luke The Drifter is from Sherwood Park, AB and has placed 1,330 posts on the pages of the forum archives. Luke The Drifter joined the site in December of 2008 and was on the pages this morning at 8:21. Have a great day Luke and enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops on ol' fieriness tab. :beer: :beer:

snopro calls home, a few miles out of beautiful, downtown Milo, AB. snopro joined the site in March of 2009 and since then has amassed 65,814 posts with at least one in nearly every thread on the pages. snopro is a monster with the keyboard!! snopro was on the pages this morning at 7:00 am. I am sure the Doolaide will be flowing today and as is written on his profile............Stop by for an ice cold Doolaide!https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/wink.png. It would be an experience one wouldn't forget!! Enjoy the day Ken and don't work too hard. Here are a couple of virtual drinks on ol' fernies tab for your enjoyment later this afternoon :tea: :tea: Albeit, rum and pepsi being the drink of choice these days.

Thanks Doug! Yes the pepsi isn't that bad I have to admit! Lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thursday, May 6, 2021...................:yo:.................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (34) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friday, May 7, 2021...............:yo:.....................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (35) and Starters (3) on the birthday list today. The :rules: state; no lies nor stories will be told until one becomes a
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starters, as well as, those who are not on the list :beer: :beer:

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, May 8, 2021...............:yo:................

Today's Birthdays

There are only Newbies (40) and Starters (1) on the birthday list today. The
rules.gif
attachment.php
with 200+ posts. Happy birthday to the Newbies and the Starter, as well as, those who are not on the list
beer.gif
beer.gif

happybday.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom