031-1.jpg

GRD

Reaction score
Looks good rocket!

When did you learn to post pictures?

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok dumb question, do you just replace the rear tail section on the CR tunnels? If so that would be the selling feature for sure. I'm guessing you can extend the tunnel length when need be also.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok dumb question, do you just replace the rear tail section on the CR tunnels? If so that would be the selling feature for sure. I'm guessing you can extend the tunnel length when need be also.
Yup you can just replace CAP if the tunnel is unafectted. Yup Chad's got them to 174

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing a new tunnel and was serious think about a VA, but I'm now thinking CR because of versatility (wow,that's a big one like marmalade). How do you find the boards for clearing snow?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing a new tunnel and was serious think about a VA, but I'm now thinking CR because of versatility (wow,that's a big one like marmalade). How do you find the boards for clearing snow?

Chad's new design is awesome, clears as good as it can get. I was a VAE guy years ago. They are a good tunnel too. CR fits better in my opinion, and the service is unbeatable.Chads products always make me SMILE. The wheels in the pic are his too. He bought out Clear Performance:d

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I dealt with Chad at CR and spoke with him for a bit on the phone, he is very good to deal with. And for as busy as he is he makes the time to talk with you. And his tunnels look great too.
SR- The only damage on your sled was the back of the tunnel?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dealt with Chad at CR and spoke with him for a bit on the phone, he is very good to deal with. And for as busy as he is he makes the time to talk with you. And his tunnels look great too.
SR- The only damage on your sled was the back of the tunnel?

Lost the gauge pod and gauge, bent bars, crushed the Diamond S hood, crushed air box, dented SW air intake, lost all running plastics,dented pipe, nose cone and 1 upper A arm.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good snotty!
hope you heel just as good:beer:
there is still 7 days left in June does this mean we get to go for our June blindfold RIDE.;)
I have been training hence the water logged Doo. I couldnt see the darn creek.

Top Bottom