Gun control, it's coming...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is the turd an imbecile as so many say or is the conservative party that bad.....maybe on purpose? 😉

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe in your universe. So you are saying the Conservatives are purposely losing to allow Trudeau to shine?
I am saying think about it, what have the cons done to help people over the last few years? Whine and cry that its the libs! its the libs!

You dont destroy a country by only controlling one side, you control all sides. Time shows all, some just take longer to see it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I am saying think about it, what have the cons done to help people over the last few years? Whine and cry that its the libs! its the libs!

You dont destroy a country by only controlling one side, you control all sides. Time shows all, some just take longer to see it.
The left wing and the right wing are part of the same bird.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. Sadly the Turd is always 2 chess moves ahead of the Conservatives before an election
I disagree… you’re giving too much credit to that imbecile.

Are the Libs being crafty to raise their profile… possibly

Are the Cons looking like they're always playing defence… probably

Will this legislation make any real dent on gun crime… doubtful

Do the Libs care… nope

Are the organized crime guys pissing their pants laughing… absolutely

The real issue is the general public that are too stupid to realize what’s going on….

It’s unfortunate, but I have zero faith in Canadians to make the right choice at the next election.

For crying out loud…. ALBERTANS elected an “NDP” government. That tells you how many people that think like that live here. Can you imagine how many like that live in the rest of the major urban centres of Canada.

Until something like what happened in Venezuela happens here… you will not see average sock boy Canadians out protesting about their freedom.

I’m not a conspiracy guy…
I’m not a doomsday guy…

I am a realist

The average Canadian citizen is lazy and stupid.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do the Libs care… nope

The real issue is the general public that are too stupid to realize what’s going on….

It’s unfortunate, but I have zero faith in Canadians to make the right choice at the next election.

For crying out loud…. ALBERTANS elected an “NDP” government. That tells you how many people that think like that live here. Can you imagine how many like that live in the rest of the major urban centres of Canada.

Until something like what happened in Venezuela happens here… you will not see average sock boy Canadians out protesting about their freedom.

I’m not a doomsday guy…

I am a realist

I give no credit to him but used his name as the poster boy for the Liberal Party. They have smart strategists deciding how that party operates. How do you think they keep getting out of all the scandals they have been in. They use the drama Queen for what he is. A man boy who can cry on que. that’s the way I see it anyways. You do make some very good points though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Explain to all of us what they can do with a minority vote other than cry and whine and wave their arms around. Go ahead. I’ll wait for your answer.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do the Libs care… nope

I’m not a doomsday guy…

I am a realist

Do you really think albertans elected an NDP govt? Really? Your coworker, dude living next door? Really? Or are elections actually representative of the peoples votes???

Time to stop blaming your fellow man and look at all possibilities first.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was the 50 million turban wearing folk that moved here in the last 20 years. 🤣

Go to a big city and look around....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of pale skin commies in the cities too. Its the world we live in...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was the 50 million turban wearing folk that moved here in the last 20 years. 🤣

Go to a big city and look around....
That has a big impact too for sure, ever wonder why illegal/legal immigration is such a big deal for them? FREE VOTES!

Eventually the old stock canadians will be a minority and voted out of everything. Infiltration not invasion. Just look at the liberal cabinet and how many have dual citizenship....canadian isnt thier first either.

We are in a war and most dont even know it.

Top Bottom