Gun control, it's coming...

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a video on crack book posted by Kevin Harris named COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.
I can not seem to post it. Maybe some one else can. A good watch!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many days did that take. What's the price on ammo for that gun.
It was sent in sometime June 1st I guess and showed up on my email this morning before noon. Not sure on ammo price Ron. I will let you know when I pick it up. I just told him to save me a couple boxes for now. I mean how many watermelons does a guy want to blow up anyways?😂

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was sent in sometime June 1st I guess and showed up on my email this morning before noon. Not sure on ammo price Ron. I will let you know when I pick it up. I just told him to save me a couple boxes for now. I mean how many watermelons does a guy want to blow up anyways?😂

Roll your own ken!!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go tenda.com has 44 mag ammo 50$ and up depending on grain etc.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother in law does most of his own stuff. He’s really big into trap shooting and can go through 500 shells in a trap shoot tourney weekend. Need to get him to show me I guess Wes.

Does he make his own lead shot? Buy him a 6 mould bullet caster and make your tips for your 44. Sooo much cheaper and fun to make!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I'm sure Trudy would do this if he had the opportunity;

China's zero tolerance policy​

China, meanwhile, has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world. Most civilians can't keep firearms at home, only at designated places such as shooting ranges. The penalty for being caught with a firearm? Life imprisonment.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

China, meanwhile, has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world. Most civilians can't keep firearms at home, only at designated places such as shooting ranges. The penalty for being caught with a firearm? Life imprisonment.

He will, he isn't stopping at handguns.....

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

His plan all along. You cannot be a dictator for long while the people you try to control can defend themselves. Removing our guns has always been a key step in the plan to control the country (and world).

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they going to ban 3d printers and machine shops too? Guns are old technolgy and easy to manufacture.

I wouldnt be using the crap they sell at the store to fight off an evil dictator anyways, id be taking lessons from the tailiban...

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No
Are they going to ban 3d printers and machine shops too? Guns are old technolgy and easy to manufacture.

Id wouldnt be using the crap they sell at the store to fight off an evil dictator anyways, id be taking lessons from the tailiban...
he will enforce the law on people that make them illegally yet ban them from people that are vetted and buy them legally

Last edited:

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1654802124891.jpeg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Question for someone who has done this.
What’s the fussiness level with photos on a online PAL renewal??? I’ve always done the paper copy and sent it in. Figured I get a head start on this with all the BS. Calling the 1-800 number is a waste of time, the call keeps getting disconnected.

I got a professional photo done, can I just take a photo of that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom