Gun control, it's coming...

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just had a buddy take a photo of me against a wall. It worked for my most recent renewal.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same reccomendation as the last couple guys, I sent my renewal in when the shut all the businesses down in early 2020. Took a selfie against the walk with the cellphone and emailed it off.

Took about 8-10 weeks to get it back k and I submitted everything online.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. Done the cell photo twice. Just make sure it's close to what they recommend with head and shoulder spacing and you should be good.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, helped my Dad get what's left of his hand gun collection ready and shipped to auction. Hope he makes out ok. The rep said prices have sure jumped in last couple months. He did keep back his S&W 357 mag. I told him awhile back I wanted that one when he was ready. It's price will probably depend on auction pricing. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, helped my Dad get what's left of his hand gun collection ready and shipped to auction. Hope he makes out ok. The rep said prices have sure jumped in last couple months. He did keep back his S&W 357 mag. I told him awhile back I wanted that one when he was ready. It's price will probably depend on auction pricing. Lol
I think Dad should just make it a Fathers Day gift to his son and get the transfer done asap.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am confused
Can we or cant we buy hand guns ? I never wanted a pistol, but if this is it I will get one transfered from a friend who is a collector

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am confused
Can we or cant we buy hand guns ? I never wanted a pistol, but if this is it I will get one transfered from a friend who is a collector
You can buy a new or used handgun from a retailer or another person as long as you have an RPAL. If you buy from a retailer they will do the transfer process. If you buy from a private owner one of you do the transfer process.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can buy a new or used handgun from a retailer or another person as long as you have an RPAL. If you buy from a retailer they will do the transfer process. If you buy from a private owner one of you do the transfer process.

Thank you for the clarification good sir !

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am confused

We’re good at this precise moment until Comrade Justine gets his OIC rammed through.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We’re good at this precise moment until Comrade Justine gets his OIC rammed through.

thanks ! That's kind of what I thought. I better get on the horn asap with my buddy. Shitty thing is he lives in another province

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah just unsure on the private sale who does the transfer. I’m assuming the seller but maybe someone on here has done one before as I haven’t.
I'm pretty sure when I got my Liberator off dad I did the leg work on it. He received confirmation in mail I believe. Not sure if they phoned him to verify or not.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah just unsure on the private sale who does the transfer. I’m assuming the seller but maybe someone on here has done one before as I haven’t.
Seller has to initiate it, buyer then has to confirm the transfer with the CFO, 2 part process, some fellas are having luck with conference calling the buyer when they finally get through to the CFO.

Buying from a retailer they put the transfer in, CFO approves it, notify the buyer of the transfer. Once it is in the buyers name you can go pick it up, or the retailer ca mail it.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They don't want to have to come and physically confiscate your guns because they're not confident the police will actually go along with it. They will just make it as uncomfortable as possible to own a firearm. Well played IMO.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they think that was gonna play out in Alberta they better be prepared for a lot of injured peeps on both sides. Doubt even LE wants that, heck they cannot even go out and catch real criminals let alone waste manpower on this type of BS without risking injury. I am sure no law abiding citizen wants that nor any popo members for the sake of some political agenda. As for the word "Democracy" that really means "Communism" to the ones with common sense.;)

Top Bottom