Gun control, it's coming...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would assume that there are many parents, grandfathers, etc. that are getting old and not using there handguns and think its better to hand them down to siblings now while they have the chance, otherwise these guns are destroyed when you pass on. As I indicated before I got through to RCMP CFO office, it took 3 tries, and one try I was on hold for about 20 minutes and it started re-ringing then just hung up. With restricted you must call in even if you want to request the forms. So if they just rush this though the handguns that your Father, grandpa have are all going to the shredder.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20220603_061606.jpg

20220603_061622.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Michael Loberg who is a legal representative for the CCFR wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to buy a membership for the federal Conservative Party if you want to have an opportunity to vote in the leadership convention. The CCFR is supporting Pierre Polievre as the only conservative candidate they feel will hold to the hun lobbies convictions and stand up to the Trudeau government in it in the next election.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just to flip back to rifles, is it now standard that you need a authorization number from the CFO to purchase new rifles? Or is that still being processed?

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if illegal guns are avalible from the back alley then beet the rush and buy them whenever. If they don’t know you have them then there’s nothing to look for. Not like you can pack them around when you want anyway.
only legal purchases draw attention apparently.
The biggest downside of black market guns is it’s usually 3 times the price,but all other aspects your treatment is better 🤣

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just to flip back to rifles, is it now standard that you need a authorization number from the CFO to purchase new rifles? Or is that still being processed?
Yes it is, along with that the store that you purchased it from has to keep your information, as well as the firearm you bought on file for 20 years.

Not sure about the record keep on a private sale. But say I wanted to sell you a rifle, I have to get your PAL info and make a call the to RCMP to make a reference # for the transfer and I belive they have to approve it, but I'm not 100% about that part.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my gun guy. He said mine was entered 2 days ago and expects it to clear today. He said if the transfer has been initiated and an REF given I am good to go regardless of the looming OIC. Hope he is right.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my gun guy. He said mine was entered 2 days ago and expects it to clear today. He said if the transfer has been initiated and an REF given I am good to go regardless of the looming OIC. Hope he is right.
That's seems to be the general consensus. I'm still somewhat surprised the liberals didn't want to stop the transfers in their tracks within a few days of announcing that.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched Episode 118 on the CCFR just now. In regards to the OIC of May 2020 on AR’s they are still fighting it. They feel they have a great chance but are down about $600,000 on money owing to the lawyers. I know I say it a lot on here but it’s no different than land use issues with sledding. These things have to be fought or we lose them. If we don’t fight then they win and they go after more and more and more because there is no opposition. If you can find it in your heart donate to the gun lobbies like CCFR and NFA. They are understaffed and working hard to fight for our rights. They are our voice not only to the government but the media and through education to people thinking about getting into our sport. National Range Day is tomorrow. Take a new person to the range and let them shoot and see that it’s not a bad thing to shoot guns whether to hunt or target shoot. Donate or join one of these organizations. Buy their swag and wear it proudly. If anything it may initiate a conversation with an anti gunner. Test your debating skills with a retard. It’s invigorating to flood them with facts and watch them crumble or better yet change their mind. Just do something. These are tough times and more are coming.

Top Bottom