Gun control, it's coming...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found one. My guy had 1 left. Grabbed an S&W model 629 44 mag with the 6.5" barrel. Clint's gun was a model 29 with same barrel length. My guy said he willput the papers through today and be a week to 2 weeks to hear back he figures. He's been very busy as well he told me.
haha was just coming on here to say I found a few listings on gun post if you wanted to go the used route... double deadly that you found one👍👍

Rn4

Reaction score
Be very interesting to see the number of how many handguns were sold this week. Trudy’s trying to limit how many legal handguns are in circulation and it looks like it backfired with more being bought than ever. Typical liberal logic

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be very interesting to see the number of how many handguns were sold this week. Trudy’s trying to limit how many legal handguns are in circulation and it looks like it backfired with more being bought than ever. Typical liberal logic
Between this handgun deal and the long gun registry BS a couple weeks ago.... I would bet its a staggering amount of firearms being purchased/sold in the past month.

Wolverine supplies in Peopletoba had to shut down their website and turn off the phones this morning just to have a hope in getting caught up with orders and correct inventory.. with hopes of being open tomorrow

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Was at Cabella's Edmonton east side, got there at 4:10. I received my transfer notification today at 7:36 am. Gun purchased May 30 at 4:00. Almost a two hour wait in a line of 4 people in front of me. 2 Super nice older gents working there tails off. 52 handguns sold Monday, 47 Tuesday, 42 today, 3 left on the shelves and in there stock. Showed them my transfer papers, they had to pull my file. No release papers, so they had to go to front office which took about 1/2 hr to come back with the paperwork. This is the same for each person, they are so far behind. Poor guy said they were cutting down staff. Grabbed a quality Pelican case too. A lady was there she said she was at Phoenix an hour ago, no handguns left. She said Trudy is pushing to get the freeze immediately with all the people purchasing restricted handguns.

guns.JPG

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left work at noon today- Calgary, rode my motorcycle to Rocky Mountain house to rejoin their club. Cabelas had stock at 10 this morning, by 2:30 they had nothing. I went to Tim’s & had a coffee, found a purse on one of the chairs & turned it in. I started checking again & found a beretta 9mm at Cabelas & was able to purchase it. Karma? Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at Cabella's Edmonton east side, got there at 4:10. I received my transfer notification today at 7:36 am. Gun purchased May 30 at 4:00. Almost a two hour wait in a line of 4 people in front of me. 2 Super nice older gents working there tails off. 52 handguns sold Monday, 47 Tuesday, 42 today, 3 left on the shelves and in there stock. Showed them my transfer papers, they had to pull my file. No release papers, so they had to go to front office which took about 1/2 hr to come back with the paperwork. This is the same for each person, they are so far behind. Poor guy said they were cutting down staff. Grabbed a quality Pelican case too. A lady was there she said she was at Phoenix an hour ago, no handguns left. She said Trudy is pushing to get the freeze immediately with all the people purchasing restricted handguns.

View attachment 256787
Did she elaborate Ron? I haven’t watched much for news today. I know they said they were going to rush things

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I get where everyone is going with this, I have rest arms but if it were me.. all off the books right now? WATCH big shops like Cabelas that report your pal # for future confiscation because they do. If you purchase and they record # vs flash of card walk away.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I get where everyone is going with this, I have rest arms but if it were me.. all off the books right now? WATCH big shops like Cabelas that report your pal # for future confiscation because they do. If you purchase and they record # vs flash of card walk away.
Cabelas has always photocopied and kept for 10 yrs. Company policy. All restricted sales everywhere have been photocopied for years. Only non restricted was flash and go.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I'm looking for a firearm of any sort, Cabelas doesn't even make it on my radar, same with ammunition for that matter....
They play dirty pool when It comes to selling firearms and screwing over the mom and pop shops with lower prices when they don't have stock on the items.

However, in crazy times like these grab what you can. I'd be leary about buying private right now however. Most people are having 0 and I mean 0 luck with getting through to the RCMP to initiate transfers.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I'm looking for a firearm of any sort, Cabelas doesn't even make it on my radar, same with ammunition for that matter....
They play dirty pool when It comes to selling firearms and screwing over the mom and pop shops with lower prices when they don't have stock on the items.

However, in crazy times like these grab what you can. I'd be leary about buying private right now however. Most people are having 0 and I mean 0 luck with getting through to the RCMP to initiate transfers.
if its a private sale, back date the sale date

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

I got through to RCMP yesterday by luck I guess, transferring an old Luger restricted handgun of my grandpa's that had to go to a family friend as no one had RPals when he passed.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone is running out and buying handguns because soon there will be no more sale of them. Does everyone think the government will let you keep them and just stop selling them? I'm thinking in a short time they will mandate them back and everyone will have to surrender them. Or is everyone going to laugh at the thought when it happens and actually stand for our rights and say nope.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone is running out and buying handguns because soon there will be no more sale of them. Does everyone think the government will let you keep them and just stop selling them? I'm thinking in a short time they will mandate them back and everyone will have to surrender them. Or is everyone going to laugh at the thought when it happens and actually stand for our rights and say nope.
The recent few years shows us the majority will not stand up for our god given rights unfortunately, i do have hope this time will be different....

Top Bottom