Gun control, it's coming...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220602-110739_Snapchat.jpg

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else see on fox news when Dan Bongino called out Heraldo??
Dan : Must be nice to be an elite Haroldo with private security, your kids goto private schools, your virtue signaling does nothing for the average poverty stricken Amewrican
Heraldo : Takes his mic off and replies "dont ask me to come on this show anymore" with a red angry face

So sad this is what the world has come to.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if this will be the same ban scam as before. I bought my ar 3 months before it became a safe queen never to go past the 100 rounds that went through it. Go buy another handgun and in a month sockboy bans all handguns. Boom another expensive paperweight.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if this will be the same ban scam as before. I bought my ar 3 months before it became a safe queen never to go past the 100 rounds that went through it. Go buy another handgun and in a month sockboy bans all handguns. Boom another expensive paperweight.
From a strictly financial perspective, buying a handgun after hearing the news this week is a terrible decision. But I think people are realizing if they don't buy it this week, they may never get another chance to buy it.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paper weight until you need it, that time hasnt come...yet.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else see on fox news when Dan Bongino called out Heraldo??
Dan : Must be nice to be an elite Haroldo with private security, your kids goto private schools, your virtue signaling does nothing for the average poverty stricken Amewrican
Heraldo : Takes his mic off and replies "dont ask me to come on this show anymore" with a red angry face

So sad this is what the world has come to.
I've got 2 words for Geraldo Rivera and it's not Happy Birthday.😉

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Tried to call CFO today Was on hold for 1.5 hrs Calls dropped 7 times I want my effing transfer papers… I’ve paid 800$ for another handgun and I want my chit !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried to call CFO today Was on hold for 1.5 hrs Calls dropped 7 times I want my effing transfer papers… I’ve paid 800$ for another handgun and I want my chit !!
Guys on the CCFR site are
All having issues Mike. Now there is a rumour that the government will be doing an OIC announcement to freeze sales today at 5pm. Can’t find anything online yet. 🤞

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All having issues Mike. Now there is a rumour that the government will be doing an OIC announcement to freeze sales today at 5pm. Can’t find anything online yet. 🤞
Heard another rumor it was all supposed to stop at 2pm with an OIC but it didn't. transpire.

Apparently June 7th is the next time they could possibly try it. Until the businesses get caught up, I don't foresee the private sales getting a break.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
All having issues Mike. Now there is a rumour that the government will be doing an OIC announcement to freeze sales today at 5pm. Can’t find anything online yet.

Makes me so mad . I want my stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard another rumor it was all supposed to stop at 2pm with an OIC but it didn't. transpire.

Apparently June 7th is the next time they could possibly try it. Until the businesses get caught up, I don't foresee the private sales getting a break.
I’ll give the Turd one thing. He’s a multitasker. Was just north of me 15 minutes today I saw on the news giving Siksika $1.3 billion today. Hush hush deal. Apparently we took advantage of them on a land deal 100 fn years ago and sock boy wanted to make it right. How does he have time to worry about some handgun sales?

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll give the Turd one thing. He’s a multitasker. Was just north of me 15 minutes today I saw on the news giving Siksika $1.3 billion today. Hush hush deal. Apparently we took advantage of them on a land deal 100 fn years ago and sock boy wanted to make it right. How does he have time to worry about some handgun sales?
🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the handgun thing is handled by klaus shwab, since the same thing is going on in the US right now. Trudeau is a puppet.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah he sure likes slinging the 💸💸💰💸 out to the peoplekinds that don't do jack ch!t for it.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if illegal guns are avalible from the back alley then beet the rush and buy them whenever. If they don’t know you have them then there’s nothing to look for. Not like you can pack them around when you want anyway.
only legal purchases draw attention apparently.

Top Bottom