Gun control, it's coming...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Applied to upgrade license to restricted in June. Received application July 5. Charged credit card September 12. Still sitting as “passed initial review” check back later. No references called yet. Suspect won’t see it at all. Pretty much useless now anyways. 😡
When I took my course you had to take both at the same time or your application was rejected. But that may be a instructor says thing. Otherwise getting a restricted now would there be any point to it? You cant buy or transfer any handguns in Canada anymore.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cannot buy new handguns, you can still buy used. Plenty of reason to still get a restricted.

You can take restricted and non-restricted seperately, i did.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You cannot buy new handguns, you can still buy used. Plenty of reason to still get a restricted.

You can take restricted and non-restricted seperately, i did.
I didn't think you can buy used at all, my transfer of a long time family handgun was rejected citing 'no loner approving applications, deadline expired'. I applied basically day after the deadline. I tried twice as well.
Please post recent government documents with that information please, thankyou.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't think you can buy used at all, my transfer of a long time family handgun was rejected citing 'no loner approving applications, deadline expired'. I applied basically day after the deadline. I tried twice as well.
i believe you are right Ron. It’s a handgun freeze. It can’t be sold or transferred to anyone. Any handgun owned can never leave your possession till you die then it is to be destroyed

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt realise so many people worried about the rules so much........when a govt is trying to exterminate the people, why worry about thier rules that they use to disempower you.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt realise so many people worried about the rules so much........when a govt is trying to exterminate the people, why worry about thier rules that they use to disempower you.
you can sell it to someone but it won’t be legally transferred as the RCs won’t allow it under the new rules. Try it and get back to us.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Folk’s please keep pressure on MP’s write letter for them to scrap the Bill C-21 entirely. Plenty of examples on line I personally send 4 letters to a few. Next hopefully the CCFR can win the court challenge on property rights in April and reverse that unlawful OIC from May 2020.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Folk’s please keep pressure on MP’s write letter for them to scrap the Bill C-21 entirely. Plenty of examples on line I personally send 4 letters to a few. Next hopefully the CCFR can win the court challenge on property rights in April and reverse that unlawful OIC from May 2020.
That would be the cream if they get that reversed in court. The government will appeal and it will drag on for years costing the taxpayers millions and the taxpayers donating to the gun lobby millions. It’s a no win for us either way

Top Bottom