Gun control, it's coming...

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this crap with phoning in a person's pal is just another way for them to track and log you in the system. I just bought 3 boxes of shotgun shells and all the store required was for me to show my pal. If a pal is required to purchase ammo should it not be called in to be verified just like buying a firearm. After all we don't want illegal ammo on the street in the hands of criminals.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this crap with phoning in a person's pal is just another way for them to track and log you in the system. I just bought 3 boxes of shotgun shells and all the store required was for me to show my pal. If a pal is required to purchase ammo should it not be called in to be verified just like buying a firearm. After all we don't want illegal ammo on the street in the hands of criminals.
don't give them any ideas.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't give them any ideas.
If all firearm owners had the time it's what we should demand. Imagine how overwhelming it would be at the other end if everytime someone wanted one box of ammo. This actually happen in newfoundland a few years ago. The RC's wanted you to call in ever time you took you gun out to the range. Word got around and gun owner just kept calling in even if they didn't want to go to the range. Then they would call and cancel. The RC's said it was to much and cancelled it.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If all firearm owners had the time it's what we should demand. Imagine how overwhelming it would be at the other end if everytime someone wanted one box of ammo. This actually happen in newfoundland a few years ago. The RC's wanted you to call in ever time you took you gun out to the range. Word got around and gun owner just kept calling in even if they didn't want to go to the range. Then they would call and cancel. The RC's said it was to much and cancelled it.
That used to be the way it was with restricted firearms.

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first people who should be unarmed are police, and Trudeau's security peeps.
Be a lot less shooting if they had their guns taken away. Give each 4 tennis balls, if someone gets unruly, they can throw the tennis balls at them.

Leave the regular citizens armed.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is a company the feds are hiring to disable turned in guns...read the tasks part.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 11.42.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 11.42.14 AM.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 107

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy with cash, can typically get a better price too, don't have those pesky CC fees to deal with.

My last dozen or so have all been cash transactions. Most of my ammo too for that matter.

Top Bottom