Gun control, it's coming...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this and who is this?
My buddy Brock asked the clown what an assault rifle was... he really likes stirring the pot.. then the bozo spouted all that nonsense off.

How does one even have a logical conversation with someone that brainwashed ? I really feel there is no way you could find a common ground compromise with someone like that.

And snopro is bang on we are fighting a losing war.

Was at the Lloyd gun show last weekend and the CCFR had a booth there with a poster stating...... Canada doesn't have a gun problem, Canadian Gun owners have a PR problem.....

I would have to agree with that however I don't think there is enough PR that would convince ass clowns like Steve Williams that guns aren't evil...

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe so good will come from the jab, I`m sure this clown has got his. Keep your fingers crossed.

Lol!, funny how some see right through the gun lies and propaganda but the same people bought the flu scam hook, line and sinker... It's all lies from our government, everything they tell us.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy Brock asked the clown what an assault rifle was... he really likes stirring the pot.. then the bozo spouted all that nonsense off.

How does one even have a logical conversation with someone that brainwashed ? I really feel there is no way you could find a common ground compromise with someone like that.

Was at the Lloyd gun show last weekend and the CCFR had a booth there with a poster stating...... Canada doesn't have a gun problem, Canadian Gun owners have a PR problem.....

I would have to agree with that however I don't think there is enough PR that would convince ass clowns like Steve Williams that guns Yaren't evil...

I would have to agree with that however I don't think there is enough PR that would convince ass clowns like Steve Williams that guns aren't evil...

You should have looked me up.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still waiting on mine 8 months ago.. so anyways just got through the ch!t show of menus and it hangs up. great system

Last edited:

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just sent mine in by email. The response was 8-12 months for a renewal of a pal.
No problems taking my money right away though. In my opinion, I’m renewed and just waiting for the card. You took my money, that means a service was rendered.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the RC’s have been given a nudge to drag their feet on PAL renewals and new applications. Things don’t go to chit this fast without a reason

I can't believe they are still processing any renewals or applications at all.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Applied to upgrade license to restricted in June. Received application July 5. Charged credit card September 12. Still sitting as “passed initial review” check back later. No references called yet. Suspect won’t see it at all. Pretty much useless now anyways. 😡

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So paid my renewal and have been waiting 4 months still for my new license, but here’s the kicker…I can’t buy ammunition till I get a new license, so it’s kinda choking out sales on amo also all over Canada, at the rate of all the people that have to wait out this renewal thang. Not can I get a ATT to go out to a range with someone else’s amo. Wtf.. The hole thing is just weird on all levels now-a days

Top Bottom