Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a post on the CCFR Facebook page this evening from Tracey Wilson. There was a thread posted how members were talking about how the CCFR should spend money to advertise on TV how the government is lying about guns right now. She pointed out that TV advertising is very expensive and the CCFR doesn't have the money to do this. What she said next shocked me. The CCFR has already spent over $2 million dollars on the legal challenge with the government and is in the hole $600,000 in lawyer fees. Do we let this fail or do we get off our wallets and keep fighting? I just sent another $250 again and ask if every gun owner in the country gave just $10 we could make a nice nest egg to get to the end on this. The lawyers say we have a great chance to win this court case as they have been also using the right to private property in their defense strategy and are making good headway with this. A win sets a precedent. Don't give up! Don't give up your guns! Tell every gun owner you know how important this is!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO we could donate 1000 each and it won't matter. The liberals run the courts and they will rig everything to what they want. Their main goal is to get rid of all guns, every single one. The government doesn't even follow the Canadian constitution anymore... The past 3 years have proven that, and there are a pile of lawsuits against the liberals for what they have do. Just don't give up your guns period.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 strong arguments. I wonder how long we will last if we don't comply and keep said guns. If they pass the laws and we hide everything we are just criminals. If we fight the legal fight first I think we have a better chance. If that fails.... then let's hope someone in this country goes down a huge hero and everyone forgets the drama queens name.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 strong arguments. I wonder how long we will last if we don't comply and keep said guns. If they pass the laws and we hide everything we are just criminals. If we fight the legal fight first I think we have a better chance. If that fails.... then let's hope someone in this country goes down a huge hero and everyone forgets the drama queens name.

Lets hope the men of this country finally say that is enough of tyranny...

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the provincial gov`t said they are going to tell the crown not to press charges/go after the now illegal guns that trudope wants, so does this mean we will be able to use them again or are the guns just going to be `safe queens` and we own stuff we can`t use?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the provincial gov`t said they are going to tell the crown not to press charges/go after the now illegal guns that trudope wants, so does this mean we will be able to use them again or are the guns just going to be `safe queens` and we own stuff we can`t use?
Good question. Be nice to know

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safe queens? I'm glad I dont have any of those lol. If we are worried about what's on the list and if we can use them or not, we have already turned them into the government.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good question. Be nice to know
The explanation was if the only charge is "use of the prohibited item" and no other charges there would be no prosecution.
There may/will be prosecution if there are charges for unsafe use/breaking other laws.
I will be turning in nothing and carrying on as normal......my normal.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Alberta!!!

Come on Saskatchewan !!!

Sorry. Don't know how to attach the you tube clip On the gun control announcement
https://www.westernstandard.news/ne...cSbB8iKVU8I06WJM-y2MgE1YVknukGwM_KCQHKTR27n7I

1671245265338.png

Top Bottom