Gun control, it's coming...

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the only thing filling out this form does it take you to a CPC membership sign-up page, as well as sign you up to a email mailing list.
Then don‘t fill it. I don’t care.
I’m just trying to do my part To stop it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion and take it for what it’s worth if you are a concerned gun owner then now is the time to support the CPC and the 2 gun lobby groups especially the CCFR. Anyone whining on social media or to their buddies but isn’t interested in helping in any denomination at all isnt a true gun person. In the history of this country and the world for that matter we have never seen a threat this large to our freedoms and our way of life orchestrated by a group of people that feel that we are beneath them. Do your part! Next on the list might be our toys or pick ups.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enough said!👇

1670182436940.png

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Very sad what these Libtards think they can do to the law abiding man or woman. They literally want you eating grass/bugs. Recently talked with a licensed firearm trainer and he is stating that many service men/women that are firearms holders are not on board with this either. I did mention the fact that no mags also means police services are not exempt by the law either, it clearly states if you exclude 1 you exclude all therefore police forces would be unable to use AR's as well Imo. Just saying how clear the current law reads.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad what these Libtards think they can do to the law abiding man or woman. They literally want you eating grass/bugs. Recently talked with a licensed firearm trainer and he is stating that many service men/women that are firearms holders are not on board with this either. I did mention the fact that no mags also means police services are not exempt by the law either, it clearly states if you exclude 1 you exclude all therefore police forces would be unable to use AR's as well Imo. Just saying how clear the current law reads.

My prediction is that law enforcement and indigenous will get exemptions, same as the last round.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ban on Benelli shotguns and weatherby bolt action hunting rifles. Wonder why those manufacturers were targeted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"A history of gun control in Canada.
• In 1913, you required us to have a permit to carry a handgun.
We complied. There was no discernible reduction in violent crime.
• In 1920, you required us to have a permit to possess any firearm, regardless of where it was stored.
• In 1932, you required us to provide a reason (only two were permissible) for having a handgun.
• In 1934, you required us to locally register our handguns.
• In 1938, you required us to renew our registration every five years.
• In 1951, you required us to centrally register our handguns.
• In 1969, you designed the classification system so certain firearms could be prohibited on a whim.
• In 1977, you prohibited automatic firearms.
• In 1979, you introduced screening and safety courses.
• By 1994, you required a photo and two references to apply for a Firearms Acquisition Certificate, imposed a mandatory 28 day waiting period, made safety courses mandatory, expanded the background check and screening, reclassified certain firearms, introduced regulations for storage, transportation, and use, and prohibited standard capacity magazines.
• In 1995, you introduced licensing to have and buy firearms, and to buy ammunition.
• In 1996, you required us to get your Authorization to Transport certain firearms, and authorizations to carry certain firearms in very limited conditions.
• In 1997, you regulated shooting clubs, shooting ranges, and gun shows.
• In 2001, licensing became mandatory.
• In 2003, you required all firearms to be registered.
• In 2015, you introduced firearms prohibitions for those convicted of domestic violence.
• In 2019, you passed C-71, which would pave the way for circumventing parliament, and to ignore the experts' analyses (law enforcement, firearms functional experts, community groups, etc.)which you claimed to base policies on, in any further restrictions.
• In 2020, you prohibited some 1500 models of firearms for absolutely no reason than political pandering and cowardice in addressing escalating violent crime.
• In 2021, you reduced judicial consequences for those illegally using their illegally acquired and already prohibited firearms.
It didn't affect us, as it didn't apply to us, and violent crime rates continued to climb at an alarming rate.
• In 2022, you banned the sale, purchase, and transfer of handguns.
We complied. Violent crime rates continued to climb.
• Also in 2022, you proposed this latest piece of absolutely useless, enormously costly, and completely counter-productive measure of prohibiting even hunting rifles and shotguns, even though the statistical significance of them or their owners being involved in violent crime registered at the extreme right of the decimal place.
And yet violent crime continues to escalate.
So, what compromises or concessions are we willing to make at this point in what has been over a hundred years of faulty logic, intentionally deceptive public messaging, malicious and misdirected prosecution, and bad faith negotiations, while completely ignoring the contributing factors and root causes of those most at risk of violent behavioural trajectories, AND increasing your leniency for those who actually commit horrifically violent crimes?
Absolutely none.

The lifestyle I chose in the field or on the range, regardless of the weapon, has zero effect on your inability to hold violent criminals accountable.

Side note - hundreds of thousands like minded people just finished 4 weeks of carrying loaded firearms across our country. How many violent crimes were committed by them? I’ll wait….

Drastically Stiffen punishments for committing violent crimes and mayby you will solve the real problem."

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts?
I don’t believe that. It’s bull chit. Here’s the deal in case you haven’t figured it out. You have one choice if you want to try and save your guns. The CPC is the only main stream party that has a chance at stopping this. The PPC doesn’t. They can’t even get one member including their leader elected now in 2 consecutive elections. No one else is any position to do that. Of course she is going to push the CPC. They are our last and only chance for this to happen

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe that. It’s bull chit. Here’s the deal in case you haven’t figured it out. You have one choice if you want to try and save your guns. The CPC is the only main stream party that has a chance at stopping this. The PPC doesn’t. They can’t even get one member including their leader elected now in 2 consecutive elections. No one else is any position to do that. Of course she is going to push the CPC. They are our last and only chance for this to happen

I pray youre right, but Bil does makes a valid point (if true)

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CPC has also signed us up for this agenda in many different ways and places by different people.

Paris accord? One MP said no, the other 2 hundred+ said yes. Its a huge waste of tax dollars (money laundering really).

The entire system is corrupt. Government will not save us, period.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Any thoughts?
My wife has done a few shows with Rod I'll get her to ask him about this

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CPC has also signed us up for this agenda in many different ways and places by different people.

Paris accord? One MP said no, the other 2 hundred+ said yes. Its a huge waste of tax dollars (money laundering really).

The entire system is corrupt. Government will not save us, period.
I agree
But I also know @snopro knows his stuff when it comes to this, so I feel like I should listen to him. Hopefully @sirkdev can let us know what he finds

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So her response was... all the gun ban shows are available on the wild tv app. You can watch them all there interviews with Rod and Tracy etc. She produced them, said not a chance, good peeps. Freelane is the no cost section of the app so it is free to watch.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree. The PPC is grasping. They will never be a party to take seriously just for the fact they are all talk, and no seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom