Gun control, it's coming...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Benelli SBE 2 & 3 Are on there..... that's gonna piss off a lot of hunters.
20221124_201907.jpg

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & Mudder's, write to your MP's to express your displeasure towards those rules, vice targeting law-abiding gun owners.

:twocents: of the day.
Since yesterday News, From the Libs & Trudy lap dogs the NDP, I wrote to a Senator in Alberta and my Member of Parliament Edmonton/ St-Albert. Folks they are now targeting also Hunters now the time is NOW to voice your displeasure towards bill C-21. I renewed my CCFR membership and kick in a few Deniros for the cause.

Last edited:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they are banning some bolt action rifles then soon they will ban all of them. Take that to the bank
Ohh 100% they will, the Ruger #1 is on that list, it's a falling block single shot.

They there is the Reminton 740, also on the list.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long distance guns will be next. If there are already not some on there I’m actually surprised. These people will stop at nothing. What has happened in Canada recently to give reason to banning bolt action rifles? Nothing. Just another diversion from their scandals in my opinion.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long distance guns will be next. If there are already not some on there I’m actually surprised. These people will stop at nothing. What has happened in Canada recently to give reason to banning bolt action rifles? Nothing. Just another diversion from their scandals in my opinion.
Yup, all they have to do is start calling them military grade sniper rifles...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are really emphasizing on calling them all “Weapons” now.
Yup, they sure are. Probably picked up from the Americans, they proudly call them weapons there, which I disagree with, but they have to right to defend themselves... soooo🤔

When I went threw all my hunters safety, FAC, PAL, RPAL, courses and paperwork 15-20 years ago, my course instructors heavily emphasized not to call them weapons, always call them firearms.

One fella raised his hand and asked why, the instructor responded with... " if you call all these firearms weapons, then the people who hate guns will come after them and take them away"...

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since yesterday News, From the Libs & Trudy lap dogs the NDP, I wrote to a Senator in Alberta and my Member of Parliament Edmonton/ St-Albert. Folks they are now targeting also Hunters now the time is NOW to voice your displeasure towards bill C-21. I renewed my CCFR membership and kick in a few Deniros for the cause.
Can you forward me what you wrote so I can as well take some of that and add more, please. Thank you.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• B8E2865D-04BF-4323-AE92-C0A731CE2B32.png
    B8E2865D-04BF-4323-AE92-C0A731CE2B32.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 62

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom