Gun control, it's coming...

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably their plan all along like everything else the government does. We will tell the people in the beginning that they will ban everything. After the backlash from us peasants, they will let us keep some and the majority will settle and be quiet. Same as taxes and everything they do. The whole system is corrupt and does not represent the majority of the people.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably their plan all along like everything else the government does. We will tell the people in the beginning that they will ban everything. After the backlash from us peasants, they will let us keep some and the majority will settle and be quiet. Same as taxes and everything they do. The whole system is corrupt and does not represent the majority of the people.

Reminds me of 2 weeks to flatten the curve....

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the guns that were banned are we allowed to buy them now?
C-21 didn't stop any buying of guns, they had a proposed list, and had the bill gone through then you would not have been able to buy firearms on that list.

Still can't buy anything off the orginal OIC list.... legally.

Still can't transfer the registration for handguns either.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing it on there in first place but could be wrong. MMayhave been because of the mag capacity and being semi auto.... as per amendment

Last edited:

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Applied for PAL in July 22 and charged my card Sept 22 and finally got my PAL in the mail last monday. Sure took a long time.

Now what to get 🤔

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Applied for PAL in July 22 and charged my card Sept 22 and finally got my PAL in the mail last monday. Sure took a long time.

Now what to get 🤔
Check out the BC Precision Rifle League. They run events in the Kamloops area plus some other ranges within driving distance. Those boys have some sweet 22lr rifles.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the BC Precision Rifle League. They run events in the Kamloops area plus some other ranges within driving distance. Those boys have some sweet 22lr rifles.
Will have to check it out. More looking to get into hunting but been talking to friends about joining the range here as there are a few in the area.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now what to get 🤔
https://www.greatamericanoutdoorsho...slMDB11I7W6r_wYq3b7PWXKsEKlAvRWDcimerxdPAH89g

326967161_1351499735606531_2348511788724712299_n.jpg

Top Bottom