Gun control, it's coming...

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now theres talk about mandatory vax injections And passports. Looks like we will get a chance to use all those stashed items yet.
Only for those uninformed MSM/Gobbernment sympathizers that have never heard of "Informed Consent". Might be coming down to pitch forks/shovels as well if the uninformed give up there hardware. At least i know where i stand and will be standing and that is my ground and on my feet, because i am not living on my faking knee's for anyone.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s just getting worse! Did you hear the latest ads playing on the radio, saying that government is making canadians safer by banning assault style weapons, cracking down on gang shootings, and protecting the border? They are lumping us in with gangs and smugglers, and the general public doesn’t know enough to split up the various issues. Fawk I hate the lieberals

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s just getting worse! Did you hear the latest ads playing on the radio, saying that government is making canadians safer by banning assault style weapons, cracking down on gang shootings, and protecting the border? They are lumping us in with gangs and smugglers, and the general public doesn’t know enough to split up the various issues. Fawk I hate the lieberals
Cracking down on gang shootings???
He is lessening punishments for crimes committed with guns. Does he even remember what he says from one day to the next. Turd is such an oxygen thieving useless sob!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone that follows the CCFR please send some prayers Rod Giltaca's way as it has just been announced he is battling throat cancer. Rod is a great spokesperson for the gun lobby and his video of putting Bill Blair in his spot is a viral masterpiece.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it odd that all the major lobbyist are all of a sudden dying the last couple years.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember their names but I can think of 3 that were fighting against the liberals that have passed away in the last 12 months. On CGN

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember their names but I can think of 3 that were fighting against the liberals that have passed away in the last 12 months. On CGN
See if you can find a link. That's your assignment for tonight. Lol. I'm not sure how you can give someone throat cancer but apparently there are massive C17 inflatable toys floating down the runway only held down by confused Afghans?:dunno:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod Giltaca put up a video last night updating everyone on his condition and what the CCFR has planned in the election to educate non gun owners on the lies the Liberals have been spreading on current gun legislation and statistics of shootings. They will put out a book and hand deliver it to select tidings in the lower BC mainland and greater Toronto areas where the sheep all live. Tracy Wilson had started a fundraiser to help Rod pay for non covered medications that will help him live a few more years. In less than half a day they received over $50,000 of the $100,000 it’s going to cost him. If you want to help as I did you can etransfer a donation to: helpforrod@gmail.com

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news from Tracey Wilson from the CCFR today. In just under 60 hours gun owners donated over $100,000 towards medical help for Rod Giltaca and his throat cancer diagnosis. Now he can concentrate on getting better and not have to put his house up for a second mortgage to pay for it himself. What a great community! Thanks to any that donated from this forum!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news from Tracey Wilson from the CCFR today. In just under 60 hours gun owners donated over $100,000 towards medical help for Rod Giltaca and his throat cancer diagnosis. Now he can concentrate on getting better and not have to put his house up for a second mortgage to pay for it himself. What a great community! Thanks to any that donated from this forum!
That is awesome to hear

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason Kenney has appointed a CFO for Alberta today. Her name is Teri Bryant and she is a registered legal gun owner, and knows its not the legal gun owners that are the problem but rather the illegal trade of guns from the US. This is great news!

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason Kenney has appointed a CFO for Alberta today. Her name is Teri Bryant and she is a registered legal gun owner, and knows its not the legal gun owners that are the problem but rather the illegal trade of guns from the US. This is great news!

So what does this mean?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what does this mean?
It means that Ottawa normally appoints the CFO and they answer to the federal govt. Now because the provincial govt has appointed them they answer to Jason Kenney. Jason is a gun lover and supports legal gun ownership so he can tell her to not enforce any federal laws and she will be forced to do it. Sounds like she is on board with that anyways. Its called the Alberta Advantage.

Top Bottom