Gun control, it's coming...

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what the media interpreted because they don't understand the difference between a fully auto assault rifle and a semi auto 5 round plinker. In short, he will kill the May 2020 OIC and not ban semi autos
Thank you for clarifying this. I was and still am pretty heated when I read what was said. Again, dirty politics.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds to me like he's keeping what the Turd has done.
Re think your habbits. A vote for the tool is a vote for the globalists.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracey Wilson from the CCFR made a post 3 hrs ago. All she said was "Everyone calm down #politics". There may be a deal with the Conservatives and the gun lobby's. The NFA has donated over $400,000 to the Conservatives in this campaign. All is not what it appears to be it seems.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting paid not to shoot any one in San Francisco
Man, if they like shooting people so much, I bet dollars to donuts they could make a Fawk pile more money than 300 bucks TO shoot a person up here in Canada. Just one in particular comes to mind.
It would actually be really interesting to see how Big the Pot would grow to for that cause? Bet that would be the fastest crowd funded initiative in all of crowd funding history! Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chemo looks like its kicking the chit out of Rod. Great video that explains whats happening with the Conservatives decision to flip positions on gun bans.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This video is excellent, its more that just about gun control its about Canada in general if the liberals get power. I will copy and paste this in the election thread. Thanks for posting.
Think it will make a difference Ron? Lol

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0370.jpg

Whatever drugs Bill Blair is on, I want some..

Top Bottom