Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooooo....the Judge presiding over the gun ban challenge has asked to meet again this week sometime. Not sure whats going on but she had ordered the government to submit evidence on why they are feeling the need to save Canadians from all these horrible guns they banned. The government in their usual cocky, arrogant manner said not gonna happen. They used an S39 document to get around it whatever that is? Anyhoo it will be interesting to see what the judge decides on this new revelation?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooooo....the Judge presiding over the gun ban challenge has asked to meet again this week sometime. Not sure whats going on but she had ordered the government to submit evidence on why they are feeling the need to save Canadians from all these horrible guns they banned. The government in their usual cocky, arrogant manner said not gonna happen. They used an S39 document to get around it whatever that is? Anyhoo it will be interesting to see what the judge decides on this new revelation?

We have a sick tranny dictatorship, Just don't give them up period!

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an email during the night stating that to transport my restricteds ANYWHERE I now need to get an att every single time
Anone else get this?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I was saying in my previous post. No mention of that on the form but got an email asking for proof. It is not legal to shoot a restricted weapon anywhere but a gun range.

My last renewal was put on hold because the person on the other end looking at was a stunned moron. Im trying to remember the application so correct me if I mess this up.
There was a spot on the form that asked for what type of RPAL I held. I wrote restricted and non restricted. I had to call in and ask what the hold up was, they told me the hold up was that I had a restricted license but I didn’t own any restricted firearms, I asked why is that a problem??? She replied why have a restricted license and not own any?? Than my patients started to run out, I replied look lady why not?? Dont you have a clue how the system works??? The restricted amd non restricted is offered the same day when I took my course over 20 years ago when this stupid license came into force with the new gun registration. I never bought a restricted firearm because of the stupid red tape needed to own one. I already have the restricted why give it up???

Now look at the BS with the Gun grab, if be pissed if I collected alot of black rifles since over the years. Im a big rifle fan, more than a handgun.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My last renewal was put on hold because the person on the other end looking at was a stunned moron. Im trying to remember the application so correct me if I mess this up.
There was a spot on the form that asked for what type of RPAL I held. I wrote restricted and non restricted. I had to call in and ask what the hold up was, they told me the hold up was that I had a restricted license but I didn’t own any restricted firearms, I asked why is that a problem??? She replied why have a restricted license and not own any?? Than my patients started to run out, I replied look lady why not?? Dont you have a clue how the system works??? The restricted amd non restricted is offered the same day when I took my course over 20 years ago when this stupid license came into force with the new gun registration. I never bought a restricted firearm because of the stupid red tape needed to own one. I already have the restricted why give it up???

Now look at the BS with the Gun grab, if be pissed if I collected alot of black rifles since over the years. Im a big rifle fan, more than a handgun.
You thought the girl on the other end was going to have common sense Matt? Haha

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good you have it.... don't let it go

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an email during the night stating that to transport my restricteds ANYWHERE I now need to get an att every single time
Anone else get this?
yup got da same email you did. What that means is as bill C71 has come into effect most of the conditions of your LTATT conditions have been revoked. You still can still transport to any certified range on your existing RPAL ATT.

Last edited:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the e-mail last night. See the Libs are going after the already law abiding again. Canada is truly doomed, it makes me sick to think there are enough people in Canada to keep Idiot and Co. elected. Alberta needs to leave confederation, we just don't have much in common with many parts of Kanada anymore.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my email. Can't transport to gunsmith ,border, or chief firearms officer now. What will all the bangers and murderers do when there guns don't work. How ever will they get them fixed or take them across the border for their business. :dunno: :doh:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the e-mail last night. See the Libs are going after the already law abiding again. Canada is truly doomed, it makes me sick to think there are enough people in Canada to keep Idiot and Co. elected. Alberta needs to leave confederation, we just don't have much in common with many parts of Kanada anymore.
No worries! There will be a "Revolution" soon and the snowflakes will come a runnin to whomever with firepower to protect them, likely the popo first though lol!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my email. Can't transport to gunsmith ,border, or chief firearms officer now. What will all the bangers and murderers do when there guns don't work. How ever will they get them fixed or take them across the border for their business. :dunno: :doh:
Got mine today. The beginning of the end....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, your shooting your handgun at the range and it stops functioning, you can't never get it fixed now?
You have to call the CFO and request an ATT to travel to a gun smith to get a live round removed from your gun safely. Its the Liberal way.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turd way of Justine 😡
I watched a video on Facebook of a firearms lawyer thoughts on the letter or email everyone is getting from the RCMP the past week. He said there are mistakes as Bill C71 doesn't state some of the RC's points in the letter. What a chit show. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing with these clods.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to call the CFO and request an ATT to travel to a gun smith to get a live round removed from your gun safely. Its the Liberal way.

And if there is no live round in the gun? Just a gun breakdown?

Top Bottom