Gun control, it's coming...

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thing that gets me is that if someone was dumb enough to want to turn their guns in so they can be destroyed they still need special permission... WTF?????

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’d like to make the request to Bill Blair, now that you have taken the guns away has crime been eliminated. If the answer is no then the plan isn’t working. Please give back what you stoled from us you criminal.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter. Seems you can still go to range and back home with current ATT but if you want to go anywhere else you need "special" permission for justin

Got my letter today...I'm sure the criminals are going to be cheesed that they can't take their unregistered restricted weapons in for repair, or turn them in to the police without ' special permission'
This government is a special kind of stupid

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my letter today...I'm sure the criminals are going to be cheesed that they can't take their unregistered restricted weapons in for repair, or turn them in to the police without ' special permission'
This government is a special kind of stupid

They are stupid, buy not in a way that they don't know what they are doing, they fear the law abiding people, and know full well what they are after, just like hitler did, take guns away.... One must ask yourself why.....

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read a article this morning the idiot sockboy wants to ban pepper spray like you said in the last post he is up to something like hitler did next will be knives,baseball bats and sling shots
That will reduce the amount of city hikers who are scared of the bears. Not a bad idea...

Top Bottom