Great Neighbours!!

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we ended up getting some snow overnight in Bonnyville :D and with this cold weather that rolled in I've been dreading going outside to shovel the walk and brush the vehicles off...so while I'm on the computer surfing S&M i hear a noise that sounds a lot like a chainsaw so I look outside and my neighbour Ron (Pipes) is blowing off my service truck with his leaf blower,nice guy? Id say so!
Thanks Ron! :beer:

What has your neighbour done for you?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually clean up my neibours. Because they put up with my toyhauler in the summer.

fitter12

Reaction score
I clean up my neighbors on both sides. To my left a young couple he is a Firefighter and EMS she is EMS! It's the least I can do for them. Both pull long shift's and he pull's doubles Fire they home for a hour then EMS. They save lives and help people out. I shovel snow....:D
On my right single "Good looking" Mom who suckers me in with baking and Tims coffee and the wife gets wine. I shovel snow....:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
came home from work last night and had to take a run from the highway in 4 wheel drive to punch through the 3 foot snowdrift that built up at the end of the driveway from yesterday's blizzard. heard the dog barking this morning and got up to see the neighbor plowing my driveway....nice!

picsMedium-2.jpg

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we ended up getting some snow overnight in Bonnyville :D and with this cold weather that rolled in I've been dreading going outside to shovel the walk and brush the vehicles off...so while I'm on the computer surfing S&M i hear a noise that sounds a lot like a chainsaw so I look outside and my neighbour Ron (Pipes) is blowing off my service truck with his leaf blower,nice guy? Id say so!
Thanks Ron! :beer:

What has your neighbour done for you?

No problem. would have snow blown your walk as well but didn't know if your wife is working nights. wouldn't want to disturb her sleep

Last edited:

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem. would have snow blown your walk as well but didn't know if your wife is working nights. wouldn't want to disturb her sleep
Trust me you could be blowing an air horn on a semi outside the bedroom window and that wouldn't wake her lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbor mowed my lawn in late august this past summer, the least he could do after his lawn mower broke down in may and was to cheap to buy a new one and he used mine for 4 months without putting a drop of gas in there

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my neighbours keep me up in the night with barking dogs, that should count hahahaha

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my neighbours keep me up in the night with barking dogs, that should count hahahaha
maybe put some ex lax in the dog dish or some hot sauce so he can lick his ass then he won't bark. That's one thing that neighbors are ignorant about is there dogs barking!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clean up my neighbors on both sides. To my left a young couple he is a Firefighter and EMS she is EMS! It's the least I can do for them. Both pull long shift's and he pull's doubles Fire they home for a hour then EMS. They save lives and help people out. I shovel snow....:DOn my right single "Good looking" Mom who suckers me in with baking and Tims coffee and the wife gets wine. I shovel snow....:D
Is his name Mike next door? So nice you do that for them. I thank you for that. Everyone next to me figure I get too much time off.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine snowblows the end of my driveway after the grader comes by.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I clear lots of snow in the cul de sac with my snowblower. My neighbours call the cops when somebody is rooting around in my sled trailer at 3 am....

Top Bottom