Grassland Grass Drags 2010

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
Holy, I thought I got the most excited about grass drags! It's a long way off yet but I'll probably be there with the old 600 XCR again.

Attachments

• IMG_1193_a.jpg
    IMG_1193_a.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 119

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope not yet have all the parts but i work everday on the coil rigs till march so no time right now:mad::mad:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope not yet have all the parts but i work everday on the coil rigs till march so no time right now:mad::mad:

I got a bunch of spare parts now if you need anything, but no pipes still. Sorry.

I would consider buying the AAEN pipes though, even for a new set. Seriously. Good for at least 15 HP that is advertised.

With flatslides and the V-force reeds now the throttle response is intense...... :D

Only a two riding days on mine now but I already know its getting the tallest gearing I have and can fit in it. I dropped to the same gearing as last year thinking that I'd be slow but not that slow....I'm topping revs out in about 500 ft. Definitely putting the longer legs in. Problem is...now I've decided I should go to quadruple displacement next year.....:D You'll love it when that thing rips your arms off!!! Looking forward to an update.

climbin

Reaction score
I would like to attend this year with a couple atvs, my Outty and old 87 Zilla. How long are the drags? Is there pulls and mud pits this year?

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
www.grasslandtrailersales.com
2010 Grassland Grass Drags are September 25 & 26 this year!! Grass Drags will be held on Saturday and the Quad Bog on Sunday!! More details to come on the Quad Bog at a later date. Quad Pulls will still run as well, not sure which day yet but they will be happening!! There will also be an outside cabaret Saturday night at the grounds with live music.. And more than likely a steak supper like last year.. Any more questions give Don or Kevin a call at 7805255820.. Hope to see you all there!! Book rooms now - she's going to be a good one this year!!! Grassland Motel 780.525.3740 - Camping will be available at the grounds like last year too!!!

climbin -- the track is 500 feet!

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
2010 Grassland Grass Drags are September 25 & 26 this year!! Grass Drags will be held on Saturday and the Quad Bog on Sunday!! More details to come on the Quad Bog at a later date. Quad Pulls will still run as well, not sure which day yet but they will be happening!! There will also be an outside cabaret Saturday night at the grounds with live music.. And more than likely a steak supper like last year.. Any more questions give Don or Kevin a call at 7805255820.. Hope to see you all there!! Book rooms now - she's going to be a good one this year!!! Grassland Motel 780.525.3740 - Camping will be available at the grounds like last year too!!!

climbin -- the track is 500 feet!

Summer is here now and fall is coming, start getting them tuned up! Should be a good one!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing that you have said you would show up, I think we should PM some people here to see if they can talk to the organizers and let you make an exhibition pass or two against some of the open mod sleds. No reason to back out if they are going to let you run right? No prize $$$ - just pride. I'm sure they'll make an exception for the fastest wedge around.

440 lbs:rolleyes::rolleyes:......it's called a scale.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing that you have said you would show up, I think we should PM some people here to see if they can talk to the organizers and let you make an exhibition pass or two against some of the open mod sleds. No reason to back out if they are going to let you run right? No prize $$$ - just pride. I'm sure they'll make an exception for the fastest wedge around.

440 lbs:rolleyes::rolleyes:......it's called a scale.

I dont need any more pride I have plenty. I doubt they could make any exceptions due to insurance policies. You honestly think I would drive to Grassland to make a pass? You may think im stupid but thats where it stops.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont need any more pride I have plenty. I doubt they could make any exceptions due to insurance policies. You honestly think I would drive to Grassland to make a pass? You may think im stupid but thats where it stops.

LOL - you must think everyone else here is stupid. didn't you just say you would go?
Id go but my sled is to big.
Even if you were allowed to race normally, you could still get knocked out in the first round, so it means you would have driven all that way for one pass anyway. Unless of course, you really had no intention of going in the first place......:rolleyes:

No excuse for not going if they are willing to do it. Insurance statement might not be a deal breaker - I have a hard time believing you'll be running faster times than an open mod grass sled.....LOL

The "turbo yammy killer" is afraid of getting whooped I think. You better go get a bigger shovel, your BS is piled up pretty high.

I never said you were stupid.

I'm outta here.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a class for your sled. It is the KING Class. Run what you brung, anything (almost) goes and you win this you have some real bragging rights.
The King Class usually has a real big payout as well

The 1050 CC limit is for the 1000 CC class

Feel free to come out and spank us..... If you can!...LOL:rolleyes:

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
wow kevin...aka long hair... whats your deal i road over 50 days in the hills this winter and never ran into you once!! i wonder why that is?? humm maybe you old 90 chev couldnt make the trip or the sports car never had a hitch on it?? ya we all know your sled is so great so ill make you a deal!!! ill come pick you and your sled up and bring you to grassland no charge all you have to do is come with your crazy fast sled and spank us!! so you can show everyone how great that 1995 built sled runs!!!! deal??

we all know your not gona show so why come on here running you mouth.:realmad:

Top Bottom