Grande Prairie

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm always looking for people to go riding with. If your interested let me know. I ride at the dunes and gravel pit mostly, but want new places to ride as well. I hate mud when on my sport quad so the dryer the better. I also love going to brule on weekends so if your game let me know and we can car pool to save some dough. i have a trip planed to brule for Sept 10-12. truck and trailer are full but, the more the merrier!

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm always looking for people to go riding with. If your interested let me know. I ride at the dunes and gravel pit mostly, but want new places to ride as well. I hate mud when on my sport quad so the dryer the better. I also love going to brule on weekends so if your game let me know and we can car pool to save some dough. i have a trip planed to brule for Sept 10-12. truck and trailer are full but, the more the merrier!

There are a bunch of peeps heading to brule that same weekend and also a bunch more including myself heading there the 17th of september. Get some riding in before winter hits!!!

codey525

Reaction score
There is some really good trails on the other side of the river. In the same area as the motocross track. The trails are endless. Great for Sport quads, My cousins are all on sport quads and are out there every weekend. Might be coming over there in about 2 weeks, if so ill let you know. And you can tag along.

Codey

Top Bottom