Good Window Replacement Co.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a window place that would do stuff just west of Stony Plain in Wabamun. I have no experience with any. Thanks for the help! :rolleyes:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recommend to call Home depot or other places that sell windows. Sometimes these contractors leave there cards at the stores or know who does it.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I used Great Canadian exteriors to do mine 3 years ago did awesome job. All vinyl casement windows NO sliders 3.5 inch interior mouldings and gave me 25 12' matching mouldings to change over the rest of my house. They use All Weather Windows in fact we got a quote from AWW then a month later got a quote from GCE and it was the same salesman LOL and was $4000 cheaper for exact same windows used the same paperwork from the 1st quote and slashed the price asked him WTF was with that? he mostly said it political like buying a cadillac at a GM dealer rather than buying a cadillac at the cadillac dealer. This winter one of the windows cracked called them up they came measured it said it was warranty and ordered a new one. We also got GCE to shingle out roof and they are coming back in the spring to re-side out house and redo the roof again (do to hail damage)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Bwahaha thats to funny... should been our lol

Sent from god knows where....

Top Bottom