Good news for 2013 pro

hpjunkie

Reaction score
I can't believe no one get's this? It's obvious Dwayne does the builds as a hobby. If you can do something, enjoy it, break even or not lose too much coin, it's priceless... I'm sure he also learns a little about each platform as he goes, which he can then share with other individuals. I myself buy & sell alot of sled parts, it's a hobby. Guess what, I make $$$ on every piece I touch! sure my friends "b*#@h & whine about "how lucky I am", "must be nice to sled all year for nothing", etc. They all have the same opportunity! As a plus, every hour I spend in the garage is proven to add another hour to the marriage! The wife NEVER says a thing about dollars spent on sleds,quads,sport bikes,boats, because she knows I'll always come out of it. The option is open to everyone, should you decide to go down that road. Or, who knows, maybe the reason Dwayne has that skidsteer is to easier unearth his pot of gold, but hey, that's his business... l.o.l...

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe no one get's this? It's obvious Dwayne does the builds as a hobby. If you can do something, enjoy it, break even or not lose too much coin, it's priceless... I'm sure he also learns a little about each platform as he goes, which he can then share with other individuals. I myself buy & sell alot of sled parts, it's a hobby. Guess what, I make $$$ on every piece I touch! sure my friends "b*#@h & whine about "how lucky I am", "must be nice to sled all year for nothing", etc. They all have the same opportunity! As a plus, every hour I spend in the garage is proven to add another hour to the marriage! The wife NEVER says a thing about dollars spent on sleds,quads,sport bikes,boats, because she knows I'll always come out of it. The option is open to everyone, should you decide to go down that road. Or, who knows, maybe the reason Dwayne has that skidsteer is to easier unearth his pot of gold, but hey, that's his business... l.o.l...

Who gives a flyen fu$k about this ch!t, this is a pro thread. Take this soap opera bull sh$t to another thead please.

turboassault

Reaction score
Chris is the new camo track supposed to be more rugged and durable than the old one? Mine has been fine but a few of them are losing lugs.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it is,, Its been on the snow all season on a turbo 2 stroke and has worked vary well with no probs. All the ones I sold this year have been good so far. Cant wait I never want to cut another track again !!!!

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who gives a flyen fu$k about this ch!t, this is a pro thread. Take this soap opera bull sh$t to another thead please.
easy buddy there are meds for your anger!! everyone is entitled to their opinion!! the thread is dead already,
yes we supposedly can put a 3" track in a 13 pro=
yes there will be 7th drivers by fall for the pro!!
yes camoplast is making a 15x162x3" track to fit without cutting it==
yes the track will be available by fall for the consumers=
yes you can spring check the new camoplast track now for fall orders
yes its all going to be there for the new pro, gonna be the hardest sled to beat on the hill forsure!!
big hug chris!!

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of brand new anti-stab wheel kits to get rid of if anyone is interested.
SLP # 32-236
Paid $ 135.00 + tax - Asking $100.00 ea.
IMG_1700.jpg

Last edited:

JoeDnDirty

Reaction score
easy buddy there are meds for your anger!! everyone is entitled to their opinion!! the thread is dead already,
yes we supposedly can put a 3" track in a 13 pro=
yes there will be 7th drivers by fall for the pro!!
yes camoplast is making a 15x162x3" track to fit without cutting it==
yes the track will be available by fall for the consumers=
yes you can spring check the new camoplast track now for fall orders
yes its all going to be there for the new pro, gonna be the hardest sled to beat on the hill forsure!!
big hug chris!!

Holy C*RP...who is this lightning tart....can anyone remove him please.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i appologize everyone for wrecking the thread, but it never fails that when ever i reply to a post i get someone with a sarcastic reply about ill have 10 sleds by fall, or my son is spoiled because!! its no ones business what i do!!! sorry..i have guys calling and waiting for my xm when i mod it to buy it and i dont even have it yet!!! i must be doing something right! there are many guys out there with my sleds and they work awesome im sure they will vouch for them also..anyway i misinterpreted chrisco 1st post when he said "bye bye etec" and i was just explaining my findings with riding with 1 all season!!

JoeDnDirty

Reaction score
i appologize everyone for wrecking the thread, but it never fails that when ever i reply to a post i get someone with a sarcastic reply about ill have 10 sleds by fall, or my son is spoiled because!! its no ones business what i do!!! sorry..i have guys calling and waiting for my xm when i mod it to buy it and i dont even have it yet!!!QUOTE]

Hey it is really simple if you don't want someone us in your business then dont go bragging about it here. We wouldn't know you bought your kid a new sled etc if didnt post about it ... TWICE!

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i appologize everyone for wrecking the thread, but it never fails that when ever i reply to a post i get someone with a sarcastic reply about ill have 10 sleds by fall, or my son is spoiled because!! its no ones business what i do!!! sorry..i have guys calling and waiting for my xm when i mod it to buy it and i dont even have it yet!!!QUOTE]

Hey it is really simple if you don't want someone us in your business then dont go bragging about it here. We wouldn't know you bought your kid a new sled etc if didnt post about it ... TWICE!

i didnt the etec is MINE, always has been, my boy has a crappy 09 dragon..

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i appologize everyone for wrecking the thread, but it never fails that when ever i reply to a post i get someone with a sarcastic reply about ill have 10 sleds by fall, or my son is spoiled because!! its no ones business what i do!!! sorry..i have guys calling and waiting for my xm when i mod it to buy it and i dont even have it yet!!! i must be doing something right! there are many guys out there with my sleds and they work awesome im sure they will vouch for them also..anyway i misinterpreted chrisco 1st post when he said "bye bye etec" and i was just explaining my findings with riding with 1 all season!!

Dude...on a personal note - No one cares how much you spend on your sled...or how many new sleds you ride in a year...or if your 12 year old son will ride a new sled for next season...or the fact that everything is bought and paid for:D Any brand can be made to work well if you throw money to the right places...JUST SAYIN' :D:D

I have to say that you bring all this on yourself:)

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude...on a personal note - no one cares how much you spend on your sled...or how many new sleds you ride in a year...or if your 12 year old son will ride a new sled for next season...or the fact that everything is bought and paid for:d any brand can be made to work well if you throw money to the right places...just sayin' :d:d

i have to say that you bring all this on yourself:)

see, let it go already and let the thread go on as it was meant to!! You brought up the etec comparison in a previous thread also which was not related to the thread either so !!!!

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see, let it go already and let the thread go on as it was meant to!! You brought up the etec comparison in a previous thread also which was not related to the thread either so !!!!

You're right...I have talked about ETEC's, specifically the XM, for a noteworthy stock to stock comparison...as I have ridden one, and consider my comparison to be non-biased. NEVER have I came across with the "I have more money than god" approach. Like I said dude...you bring this chit on yourself...SO OWN IT...and move on:)

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like others have said(no one cares about someones wealth,how many sleds they go through and so on) The topic is (GOOD NEWS FOR 2013 PRO!!!) So lets move on or go start another thread about Lightning 1000 and his many sleds or whatever it may be.:beer:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said before guys this has nothing to do with the etec !!!!!! this is not a etec vs pro thread, there is to many of thoes already thanks Chris
^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^

yep lucky me, get to ride new stuff every 100miles, and still dont owe a penny on anything lol.. and your right i may not be sledding by then so i guess my 12yr old son with have a 2013 xm doo to ride for himself thats all paid in full already lol...
SERIOUSLY are you for real?!?

i read all 6 pages and am shocked, they say women are bad! anyway what info i have got out of this was good but not the best it could have offered me being that i am looking to upgrade...to bad threads have to turn out this way...JS

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.........getting back on track..........Soooooooo is anyone going to offer a kit in the fall for a cheap conversion to a pro 3"?

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.........getting back on track..........Soooooooo is anyone going to offer a kit in the fall for a cheap conversion to a pro 3"?

I can't comment on the 2013's, as I haven't checked one over yet. But the only real chain case options that I am aware of are from Avid or Ice Age. I'm thinking that CHEAP may not fit into the 3" mod:)

Top Bottom