good news /bad news take it how you want it

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 pro rmk, first dyno run was very dissapoininting at 119 hp on a stock 800 wich is sad! a few minor mods and we were able to acheaive 146 hp, dont give up on these guys, it dont take much to make them rock! give them an hps,can, power addiction 13;1 head and a can and your pushing 150 hands down.

talk to christco at parkland because he can make all of these parts happen in short order!

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode mine last night and I have to say it is the strongest 119hp I have ever been on and I have been on many different sleds in my lifetime :) If your sled was only 119 hp which is what my 97 700rmk dynoed at I would think that something is very wrong. I will not be doing anything to mine until it has at least 5hrs on it but thats just me.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 pro rmk, first dyno run was very dissapoininting at 119 hp on a stock 800 wich is sad! a few minor mods and we were able to acheaive 146 hp, dont give up on these guys, it dont take much to make them rock! give them an hps,can, power addiction 13;1 head and a can and your pushing 150 hands down.

talk to christco at parkland because he can make all of these parts happen in short order!

Dyno plot?? Also what kind of dyno is it? Comparison plots to other sleds done on this EXACT dyno

Was this done while the ECU was still in break-in mode

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dyno plot?? Was this done while the ECU was still in break-in mode

Sounds like it could have been? Hard to believe that sled has enough kms on it so far to be running full power. Mine certainly livened after a few hours of running, last year. Interested to see that only a PA head would add that much power, as the can isn't adding HP.

• Recommends
Reactions: cs5

13RMKPRO

Reaction score
119 hp .. And still in the front hahah
what does that say for the other manufactures ?

IEATSRT

Reaction score

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where? For all I know I'm in the boob thread. Tapatalk tells me nothing.

I would quite enjoy if you would contribute to that thread like it was a POO thread.. maybe we should rename it so you can throw a ton of pics in there for me to browse all day at "work"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would quite enjoy if you would contribute to that thread like it was a POO thread.. maybe we should rename it so you can throw a ton of pics in there for me to browse all day at "work"

Its hard not to jump in and comment after seeing all you guys pumped about 119 hp. Rather drink Doolaide than Poolaide. Lol. Sorry you walked right into that one...

Top Bottom