Good day fishin, bad trip home

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy was heading home after a good day of fishin. I'm guessing he may of had too many beer and didn't see the pole while driving home. Hope everyones day is going better than his.lol

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told that it happened in northern Saskatchewan. Don't know if this is true or not.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now he can pull the quad trailer,lol!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We Had A Bad Accident At The Intersection By Our Shop Quite A Few Years Back... A Guy Pulling A Boat Was Running In The 3rd Lane And Got Broadsided By A Little Car Running A Yellow/red Lite And Absolutely Disintigrated The Power Boat..... Fibreglass Everywhere.... Took A Long Time To Clean All The Debris, And Surprisingly Very Little Damage To The Little Car.... The Boat Was Supposed To Be Headed On Its Maiden Voyage, But I Guess, Ended Up In Boat Heaven.....

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe... just maybe... he was a good guy, like all of us law abiding Canadian men and women:canadaflag:, just coming home from a great weekend of fishing with his kids and family and then some stunned idiot in a compact import driving way too fast and having no respect for the law or any other driver on the road cut him off causing the poor guy to crash. ??? Just a thought. :rolleyes:

:twocents:

Scotty

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Maybe... just maybe... he was a good guy, like all of us law abiding Canadian men and women:canadaflag:, just coming home from a great weekend of fishing with his kids and family and then some stunned idiot in a compact import driving way too fast and having no respect for the law or any other driver on the road cut him off causing the poor guy to crash. ??? Just a thought. :rolleyes:

:twocents:

Scotty

I thought something on them lines also..... That is some wreck ! :eek:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a panick stop and the cheap dodge brakes failed for the load behind used post for stopping can't turn when brakes lockup

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
just mount a hitch to the front of the truck. Use it as the trailer. All that extra storage. lol And i bet i know what the easiest ways to get that boat off there. Float it off

Top Bottom