Ram alignment issues

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone had alignment issues with a ram and air suspension? within 5 months my truck is now going in for its 4th alignment. The camber seems to be falling out and im burning the outer edge off the tires. Having the air suspension deleted in a few weeks but everything under the front end is new. Been to 2 different shops for alignment and now going to a 3rd.. I may take it to the last shop and see if they can see what the issue is since as far as im concerned they owe me since after the 1st one they did i found bad inner tie rod ends ( not sure why the dealer did not change those after they changed the outer) and they had to redo the alignment.. I bet the truck does not have more than 3000km on it between all 3 alignments so far since i drive like 8km round trip to work every day

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second shop said they put it in alignment mode both times and i even put a stickie note on the dash to remind them.. I popped it into alignment mode yesterday figuring it would cycle the suspension and then level out... It did nothing

pommie_git

Reaction score
I had a truck that was showing the same poor tire wear despite alignment repeatedly being confirmed in spec.
New shocks sorted it. Don’t really understand why that would be but they had 200K on them so I figured worth a try

Top Bottom