Golden and area Conditions 2019-2020

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avalanche conditions assessment for grooming is different since worksafeBC made a big deal of it. Can’t just plow right through when conditions are sketchy anymore

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or just man up and deal with the conditions. Lol. Isn’t that why everybody and their dog needs a big dollar shock package? Think of it like a snow cross race before the main event. Hot dog stand up on the hill probably had a long line and was out of ketchup too.
Got the good shock package, but thanks tips.I brought my own food, i dont line up anywhere and dont use ketchup. I have no problem manning up and dealing with conditions, just not a fan of paying for it. Ride the mines lots, that 40 k gets whooped as you know. Apparently avi conditions didnt allow for grooming, that's a different story.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm more aligned with bayman on this one. People associate the trailhead fee with grooming service for that particular trail. If it's not being groomed for whatever reason then the fee should be discounted. If it was groomed and people complain it wasn't smooth enough then that's different.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of ungroomed places that don't charge 20$ around golden to ride if that's what you are looking for.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, how rude of me to expect something other than a couple blown out shocks and a broken real axle for the $225 our group paid. I didn't mean to be a whiner, i apologize again
Maybe slow the **** down and you won't break ****.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm more aligned with bayman on this one. People associate the trailhead fee with grooming service for that particular trail. If it's not being groomed for whatever reason then the fee should be discounted. If it was groomed and people complain it wasn't smooth enough then that's different.
Every year Clubs have the remind the whiners that the fee they pay isn't just for grooming. It covers Insurance, summer trail maintenance, cabin maintenance, money to help fight the environmental nuts etc. Go to a meeting, step up and help otherwise stfu .

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah what are the snow conditions like in Golden anyways? Somebody must have some update, if not just stfu lol

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you know where to go... there’s snow.

D3F8A99D-7E93-4701-8F27-8F82B928B90C.jpg

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris where was this? Rode Silent today was pretty tracked out, But never went to far back.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The person collecting the money should make you make the decision.Then you don't hane a leg to stand on if you complain.

kolton22

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for someone to ride within the golden area Im here for a couple weeks. I’ll be travelling between golden, rev, invermere. Can definitely handle myself, hoping to find some locals that wanna ride during the week. Cheers

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mind my own business? Don't be a whiner on a public forum if you don't like the response you get.

Bay child was whining long before your post.
If he don’t like a bit of rough trail he shouldn’t be sledding and or whining,what a privileged pussy!

Top Bottom