Crowsnest Pass / Fernie 2022?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much crickets on Fernie / Crowsnest Pass conditions thus far, was thinking of going for a ride next week. As I’m new to the area, is there anything open that would be decent for a family type ride? Thanks for any information…

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a couple of rides in. One south out of Castle Mountain two weeks ago. Wasn't much more than a trail ride. Between 50cm to 100cm in wind loaded places. Road out of Castle falls last week. Got into some decent off trail stuff. Going to ride out of Corbin on Thursday. Pretty good snow considering the time of year, but more is defiantly needed. I would suggest Corbin or Coal Creek for a family trail ride on the BC side or out of Atlas on the AB side.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much crickets on Fernie / Crowsnest Pass conditions thus far, was thinking of going for a ride next week. As I’m new to the area, is there anything open that would be decent for a family type ride? Thanks for any information…
Ski hill says 2 ft base, so knowing them, thats a generous measurement, probably more like 50. Definitely not off trail snow. Fernie typically lags a little until late Jan / Feb, but then they usually get a healthy amount of snow in Feb and March.

Top Bottom