Going to the show, would like to meet other S&M members and Sled Betties.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Katie and I are heading up to the show this year. Would like to meet some S&M members as well as as many Sled Betties as we can.
We will be up Saturday first thing and probably spend all day. A S&M shirt etc would be a dead give away but if not wearing one how will we find each other...... If you want to be found that is :cool:.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
want to car pool the wife and i are going up saturday be there most of the day but driving back in the afternoon

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK cool. Will keep an eye out. We will be going straight to Main Jet Motorsports booth to get Katie's Motor Fist jacket and Sled Bettie shirt, pretty confident the shirt will go on immediately. I'll be the 6'3" guy beside her :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'll be working the AB Beach club booth during the day and drooling on myself while screaming obscenities to random strangers at O2's in the evening....

might cap the evening off by eating chicken nuggets naked in the back of a police cruiser....

Bogger, will I see you at the show? How will I find you?

Highfly, Lots os S&M members in Airdrie as well

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highfly, Lots os S&M members in Airdrie as well

I've just recently discovered this! Have one possibly two S&M members from Airdrie popping over tomorrow afternoon for a few beers. Come join us. Anyone else as well!

want to car pool the wife and i are going up saturday be there most of the day but driving back in the afternoon
Got a car full already but shoot me a PM with your cell Num and I'll let you know when we are leaving will drive up together.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be working the AB Beach club booth during the day and drooling on myself while screaming obscenities to random strangers at O2's in the evening....

might cap the evening off by eating chicken nuggets naked in the back of a police cruiser....

Are you and T-team related?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

They might have to bring out the big wagon for that night

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

....... Were you with me last weekend or something?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Myself and my better half will be in the Tourism Fernie booth all weekend. Drop in and introduce yourselves.....

I won't scream obscenities nor will I be in police car..........we leave that to the "big deal" crew out in the GBCA

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking I should buy a jersey just for these things. Most people seem to remember me before I ever reconize them. My memory is going to ch!t these days too.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Katie and I are heading up to the show this year. Would like to meet some S&M members as well as as many Sled Betties as we can.
We will be up Saturday first thing and probably spend all day. A S&M shirt etc would be a dead give away but if not wearing one how will we find each other...... If you want to be found that is :cool:.

Be up sat as well......be with pops and uncle. Look for a 5'9 guy next to 2 5'8 guys. Or pm for a meet and some b.s.ing.

Top Bottom