Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These two bum buddies likely be humping again in a couple days.

Attachments

• IMG_5450C.jpg
    IMG_5450C.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 77

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo because someone doesn't vote for who some of you guys want, we are all stupid? Isn't that the point of democracy. Isn't that the point of voting? Aren't you suppose to vote for who you align with?

Did cpc have a better chance on winning than ppc. Yes. Did we agree with cpc, no. He was a touch right of being a lefty. Not what I see as someone I want running my side of the country. I voted for what I believed in and didn't follow the blue sheep.

That's just like everyone lining up to get the vaccine because it makes it easier to get into restaurants.

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN PEOPLE

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo because someone doesn't vote for who some of you guys want, we are all stupid? Isn't that the point of democracy. Isn't that the point of voting? Aren't you suppose to vote for who you align with?

Did cpc have a better chance on winning than ppc. Yes. Did we agree with cpc, no. He was a touch right of being a lefty. Not what I see as someone I want running my side of the country. I voted for what I believed in and didn't follow the blue sheep.

That's just like everyone lining up to get the vaccine because it makes it easier to get into restaurants.

The Otoole is more liberal than Trudeau SR

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And where did that get the country as a whole hmmm.
Not saying stupid but definatly zero strategy.
I dont like Otoole but he was the only viable option with a hope in hell.
I voted what was best for Canada, my childrens future.
Didn't give a fawk what i wanted other than the Turd out.
That is the only thing that should have mattered.
The only fragment of positive for the future.
Dont have to admit it here but the mirror is a good place to start.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but there was 5.8 million early voters! Where are those votes? Assuming these votes are todays only? Maybe to soon to be calling a government yet?

Advanced polls will be counted tonight, mail in votes start counting tomorrow. There's a long ways to go yet, sounds like there are still polls in Ontario that are open because people are still waiting in line to vote, I'm sure the seats will move a few either way, but not enough to change the outcome.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Advanced polls will be counted tonight, mail in votes start counting tomorrow. There's a long ways to go yet, sounds like there are still polls in Ontario that are open because people are still waiting in line to vote, I'm sure the seats will move a few either way, but not enough to change the outcome.
Yup.
Hopefully that fugger not rigging to get a majority yet.
I trust nothing east of Kenora.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surfing the results by ridings in the east the PPC definitely screwed things up. Even in Edmonton looks like cpc and ppc split has handed one riding to the Ndp.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And where did that get the country as a whole hmmm.
Not saying stupid but definatly zero strategy.
I dont like Otoole but he was the only viable option with a hope in hell.
I voted what was best for Canada, my childrens future.
Didn't give a fawk what i wanted other than the Turd out.
That is the only thing that should have mattered.
The only fragment of positive for the future.
Dont have to admit it here but the mirror is a good place to start.
Ohhhhhh. My bad. I guess your opinion is the only one that matters. The east thinks the liberals are the answer. The west thinks otherwise. That is the problem. It is everyone west of Toronto vs Toronto and Quebec. It's just set up unfair to begin with.

I voted for what I believed in. You voted for Trudeau2.0. Don't get mad at us because it is still a Trudeau minority

Top Bottom