Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC said tonight the advance votes would favor the conservatives but if it’s like the states I’m betting the mail
In votes would favor the Liberals

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the same old same old. tru-d in for a minority, who is going to prop the homo up?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dumba$$es like you splitting the vote comes to mind.....

No. O’Toole lost the conservative vote. Blaming people like me is exactly what they want you to do because it’s easier for you to get mad and vocalize at people like me rather then focus and address the problem united as a civilization. Divide and conquer.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All in all some of us called this long ago, it will be a minority party at the helm, and another election in 2 years, so hold my Beer and watch this.:D

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone knew deep down the Libs would win, thats why know one took my 1000$ wager!
It's has never been fair in this Nation no matter what, especially since the inception of first past the post flawed horsechit. That is not democratic what so ever. Many need to learn how that works first then possibly vote with what aligns with there values. The whole system needs to be torn down and anew built, for "the people by the people" until then i guess all we have is to enjoy our "voluntary thraldom":(

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like so far the PPC vote has cost the conservatives 7 seats that have gone liberal/NDP. Several in Alberta alone. Nowhere were they ever in contention for winning a seat….
Yeah f@uck those people that didn't agree with Trudeau or otoole. Those 7 seats would have made all the difference.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s with these supremely disliked politicians (Trudeau, Biden, Newsom) winning so easily? Things need to be questioned.
Still dont get how it works yet?
What did you expecting? Its not a conspiracy.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of 10:36 these are the PPC f’d up ridings from Global news page, Bernier should be strung up:
Aurora Oak
Cambridge
Davenport
King Vaughan
Kitchner
London West
Niagara west
Niagara centre
Nippissing
Saulte st marie
Sudbury
Thunder Bay
Vaughan woodbridge
Windsor
Calgary sky view
Edmonton center
Namaimo
West Vancouver
Edmonton Greisbach
South Okanagan

See “close ridings” section scrolling down.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. O’Toole lost the conservative vote. Blaming people like me is exactly what they want you to do because it’s easier for you to get mad and vocalize at people like me rather then focus and address the problem united as a civilization. Divide and
And it is our fault that all these vaxxed people are getting covid from us unvaxxed. Lol.

You fools are playing into the media just the way they want. Get everyone mad and divide.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of 10:36 these are the PPC f’d up ridings from Global news page, Bernier should be strung up:
Aurora Oak
Cambridge
Davenport
King Vaughan
Kitchner
London West
Niagara west
Niagara centre
Nippissing
Saulte st marie
Sudbury
Thunder Bay
Vaughan woodbridge
Windsor
Calgary sky view
Edmonton center
Namaimo
West Vancouver
Edmonton Greisbach

Not only this…. But what about the weeks of political grandstanding, that distracted the masses from the real race!

Waste of time, money and peoples attention.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Aurora Oak
Cambridge
Davenport
King Vaughan
Kitchner
London West
Niagara west
Niagara centre
Nippissing
Saulte st marie
Sudbury
Thunder Bay
Vaughan woodbridge
Windsor
Calgary sky view
Edmonton center
Namaimo
West Vancouver
Edmonton Greisbach
South Okanagan

I would think this Election is a total failure for the Liberals as they expected a majority, now Trudy is in the same position he was in before. I would think that that PPC party is finished as they got 0 and he even lost his riding, the greens are not strong. Guess we have to wait till next election in 2 more years, now that we wasted another 6-7 hundred million dollars putting us ever further in debt but who cares we spend that much in interest each day anyway. Obviously the people down east care more about other things than inflation so were stuck with this crap for at least another two years.

Top Bottom