Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Class action lawsuit to recoup the $600,000,000.00 from the liberals for cost of the election, that didn’t change anything. Conservatives have even more of the popular vote than last election, although the dipsh!ts In the GTA still voted for the Turd and all his corruption and scandals. Number of seats are almost the same as last election, and he’s already hinted at another election in 18 months. This will go down as the famous Groundhog Day election….

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He a few days ago mentionEd another election in 18 months from now,,
He will shoot himself in the foot again,,, And I’m sure there will be more “ doozy s” to exploit,,,
Stranger things have happened, maybe ppc, block and conservatives unite for a “common goal” next go round,,,
Taking a page out of the wild rose book,,,,
Theres a ”common goal” to be taken away from this “fiasco”… That is if the “mail ins” don’t “throw us for a “ loop”…
Long and short, there are still truly only two options,,,,western separation, or becoming the 51st state,,,,
Personally I’d prefer the latter,,,,At least “crossing the line won’t be such a big deal anymore,,,,
There’s one thing overlooked in this anti resources movement,,,,It’s Not just oil (easy Pickens given all the propaganda surrounding it) but all of it, mining agriculture lumber etc…
No matter who is in Ottawa giving up control of thsee resources is not in the cards..
An Achilles Heel?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah f@uck those people that didn't agree with Trudeau or otoole. Those 7 seats would have made all the difference.
Actually its about 20, then there is the overall distraction and time the CPC has to put into campaign strategy instead of just focusing on liberals.
Everybody has a fair say and vote as it should be.
Nothing says bad choices can't be pointed out if they affect the country.

Truthfully I expected more from PPC.
But turned out to be a zero seat dud.
Will have to rethink my intent to support them next time, maybe if they would have shown a glimmer of hope for the trouble they caused, but nope.

Live with the Turd till next time it is.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Trudy did talk about election reform, so that should be number 1 on the table to do. Maybe some will read the JWR book and see the light. Covid crap should calm down, and life should start up again. What's next for the PPC, I think the PPC will collapse with no seats after a second try.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was betting on Liberals, you could have bet with me?

I knew ppc was a joke when i saw Bernie outdoor masking. Lmao
I was betting on the Conservatives to out perform the PPC is where my wager was if you look back Dan. I wouldn't touch a 50-50 bet for $1000 any day of the week. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was betting on the Conservatives to out perform the PPC is where my wager was if you look back Dan. I wouldn't touch a 50-50 bet for $1000 any day of the week. Lol
All good. And I wouldnt bet on ppc winning chit.

So it just wasnt meant to be.

We can bet on something else maybe a different day.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernier tweeted last night he’s proud they tripled their vote count and will press on for the next election. Basically he just said liberals are in government until he retires and PPC faded into history. Would think the left will be funding his cause, lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the guy on Global said last night the Liberals are much better at election strategy than the conservatives. They know what ridings they need to target and put their resources in and get a more efficient vote than the Conservatives do. 35 seat spread between the 2 parties and the Cons had almost 2% more popular vote in the country. Look at Alberta for example. The libs had 15% of the vote here and stole 2 ridings in the center of conservatism. Something is missing in the Conservative strategy on winning ridings and it needs to be addressed. If the PPC caused the 20 ridings to be close as catalac pointed out then the Cons need to identify those ridings before an election is called and spend resources and time in those ridings to garner positive results. A few high profile Liberals spent money and time in Bissonette and Chahal's ridings during the election they said and got the results they wanted. They knew they would be tight ridings so they targeted them and didn't bother showing up in persay a Martin Shield, Glen Motz or Blake Richard riding where Conservatives traditionally poll in the 80% range. I'm in Shields and never even saw 1 Liberal sign anywhere in this riding. No money was spent. Resources were saved for close ridings.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the guy on Global said last night the Liberals are much better at election strategy than the conservatives. They know what ridings they need to target and put their resources in and get a more efficient vote than the Conservatives do. 35 seat spread between the 2 parties and the Cons had almost 2% more popular vote in the country. Look at Alberta for example. The libs had 15% of the vote here and stole 2 ridings in the center of conservatism. Something is missing in the Conservative strategy on winning ridings and it needs to be addressed. If the PPC caused the 20 ridings to be close as catalac pointed out then the Cons need to identify those ridings before an election is called and spend resources and time in those ridings to garner positive results. A few high profile Liberals spent money and time in Bissonette and Chahal's ridings during the election they said and got the results they wanted. They knew they would be tight ridings so they targeted them and didn't bother showing up in persay a Martin Shield, Glen Motz or Blake Richard riding where Conservatives traditionally poll in the 80% range. I'm in Shields and never even saw 1 Liberal sign anywhere in this riding. No money was spent. Resources were saved for close ridings.
They do have a strategy

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernier tweeted last night he’s proud they tripled their vote count and will press on for the next election. Basically he just said liberals are in government until he retires and PPC faded into history. Would think the left will be funding his cause, lol.
Yes the more parties there are splitting votes the less of a chance we will ever see a majority govt again. Election coverage on 2 of the 3 networks last night were mocking Bernier after his post election speech about starting a revolution. Like the guy on Global said, you need to get power to have a revolution. They placed a distant 2nd or 3rd in a couple Alberta ridings I saw but for the most part only split the vote. You look at Blake Richards riding results from Banff/Airdrie last night. He had PPC, Maverick and Sloan in his riding. He went from 71% in the 2019 election to 53% I believe last night. What was accomplished?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to point out how delusional the Turd actually is he said in his victory speech last night that O'Toole is wrong. The country is not divided. I guess he forgot the heckling, rock throwing, threats and blockages and cancellations of his rally's for his safety. He is as fake as it gets.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to point out how delusional the Turd actually is he said in his victory speech last night that O'Toole is wrong. The country is not divided. I guess he forgot the heckling, rock throwing, threats and blockages and cancellations of his rally's for his safety. He is as fake as it gets.
What a loser. The stuff he spews is ridiculous

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that voted for Justin Castro after what he has done for our country needs electro shock treatment.

A lot of people in Canada are more worried about the environment, gender inequality and free stuff and not worried about freedoms or taxes at all.

There comes a point when a hard working guy says "why bother"

Better off to live in a camper and smoke dope and sled every day....

Atlas Shrugged.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny but not funny watching Ctv news in Calgary this morning: “key riding where calgarians voted for change with election of liberal candidate…” making it sound like conservative votes are regressive. Can’t underestimate the influence the con hating media in Canada have in elections.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of people in Canada are more worried about the environment, gender inequality and free stuff and not worried about freedoms or taxes at all.

There comes a point when a hard working guy says "why bother"

Better off to live in a camper and smoke dope and sled every day....

Atlas Shrugged.
Liberal supporters love the EI and the hand outs. It would be nice to know the age voter base for the liber

I heard Otool is not resigning, he said he going to stick with it.
Im surprised the north and south shore of NS went to blue, with the fishing dispute there, I would of figured it would of stayed red, but maybe it was the fisherman thats fighting the natives that voted the blue in.

Top Bottom