Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious what the mail in vote will show, I think a lot of those scared of Covid will have voted that way, and I'm concerned that those votes will be predominantly for the Liberals.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Interesting change in NFLD. Glad to see team blue taking liberal seats. I hope it keeps up.
PPC is not getting any thing but is taking a fair amounts of votes from someone. In some ridings where Cons are down by 300 over the Libs and PPC has 600, were for the those possible votes for Cons?

ppc.JPG

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PPC is not getting any thing but is taking a fair amounts of votes from someone. In some ridings where Cons are down by 300 over the Libs and PPC has 600, were those possible votes for Cons?

Well it looks like it Ron. So far all the PPC is doing is blocking the CPC, and helping the liberals.
Even the news calls it a vote split, No PPC voice.
Second pic does not have a PPC candidate.
IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately there's more than a few seats that are marginally being led by the Liberals right now that would be blue seats if the PPC votes had been put there instead...
Yup….as usual for most far right wing voters, the concept of strategic voting doesn’t stick, they can’t see past the end of their noses….if the small amount of PPC votes lets the liberals take advantage of a vote split, those same people will be the biggest complainers about Trudeau and the liberals….

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm scared to see the results from Alberta, I think the PPC is going to guarantee some Liberal or NDP seats in Edmonton and Calgary.

I’m gonna say 3 Liberals will win in Calgary alone, downtown for sure thanks to PPC & Maverick party

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTV calling a Liberal win, looks like more Trudeau…

Top Bottom