Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3535.jpg

I got denied this am because I refuse to wear a mask. Told them it’s against my rights. They said election Canada told them no maskless allowed. Now I can go back with the proper info rather then my mouth lol.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long lineups are being seen outside Toronto polling stations, apparently Covid policy is to force more people into less stations and make them wait in longer lines. Toronto center has 15 polls open, down from 91 in 2015.

Sounds like par for the course

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
View attachment 243324
I got denied this am because I refuse to wear a mask. Told them it’s against my rights. They said election Canada told them no maskless allowed. Now I can go back with the proper info rather then my mouth lol.
So Kind, all this pushing for the PPC and you cant even vote yourself, WTH, Get your vote in bud, they even have masks at the door.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Kind, all this pushing for the PPC and you cant even vote yourself, WTH, Get your vote in bud, they even have masks at the door.

I know they have masks at the door. I refused to wear one because I knew it’s against our basic rights. I walked away, kind of disappointed in myself for not bowing down to place my vote. Then I go on IG to find the PPC is sharing the information that proves I was right. So now I get to go back and doing it the right way.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our town in the early voting, someone tried getting in without a mask. He was really just trying to create a fuss, small town so a single ballot box. They just packed up the ballot box & moved it outside....done & defused.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Less PPC votes the better!! Let’s see how well that piece of paper works. The PPC does not own the building.
“My house, my rules” comes to mind.

Top Bottom