IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
^^ the big issue with the above is do we need to be splitting the vote to give even Trudy a chance? This is stupid the PPC have no chance of even getting seats, and everyone that votes PPC or NDP will make it harder for the Cons to pull the liberals away from there goal.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ the big issue with the above is do we need to be splitting the vote to give even Trudy a chance? This is stupid the PPC have no chance of even getting seats, and everyone that votes PPC or NDP will make it harder for the Cons to pull the liberals away from there goal.
There was a time when I would agree with you, not very long ago. Not so anymore, voting for the PC's is another vote for the liberals with a bag over your head........same chit.

PPC will have my vote. I'm going with common sense, sadly the PC member in my riding is a friend. I recently sent him a note stating that I had a higher expectation of him & his party. I did not vote for followers that wannabe.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a time when I would agree with you, not very long ago. Not so anymore, voting for the PC's is another vote for the liberals with a bag over your head........same chit.

PPC will have my vote. I'm going with common sense, sadly the PC member in my riding is a friend. I recently sent him a note stating that I had a higher expectation of him & his party. I did not vote for followers that wannabe.
You might be surprised. With most politicians they promise the moon and never follow through. It’s how they get voted in. Look at Trudeau. Promised to help natives with clean water. Nothing so far. Promised to help veterans. Then told them they are asking for more than they can give. O’Toole has made climate promises. Don’t be surprised if he did nothing. Notley never even mentioned farmers in her 2015 platform. First thing she did was implement Bill 6 which caught the farming community completely by surprise. Look back. You are worried for no reason.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is only one Conservative party in Canada and it isn’t the one with conservative in its name. O’Toole’s actions over the past year have proven this. His whole agenda is vaguely different from that of Trudeau.

Meanwhile Bernier has been non stop communicating with the people. Bernier has been non stop promoting Canada. Bernier actions have been mimicking the PPC’s own policies.

This is a time to avoid being a pussy. Time to stand for what is right not what is a different wrong. If you avoid the mainstream polls and go on platforms where people have their own voice you could see the momentum the PPC is gaining over the “Conservatives.”

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are all crooked AF and once voted in they can do what ever they want, if you don't like it vote for some other mundane mofo in 4 yrs. Canada is nothing more than a "Corporation Sole" and Sr Trudumazz made sure of that back in 1982 by chartering a company called "Canada gov Inc" end of story. The east and the flawed 1st past the post system is crooked AF as well, out West i wouldnt even waste my time voting as we all know the east decides for the rest of Kanadastan. When pollie's pledge allegiance to the crown after being sworn in that right there should be a red flag, as we do not live under a monarchy and have not since 1901, but yet they continue the lie so very sad. People really need to read the book Ho Canada it will open your eyes for those that are not in the know. For those that could care less well keep your head in the sandbox and continue living a lie and believing there lie's.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's the way I look at it, liberal voters will ( no way in he!!) vote for O'toole/conservatives. neither will those leaning NDP or green. O'toole has become a lite Liberal, essentially alienating half of the conservative vote! alienated/turfed a pile of his staunch conservative MP's. has been consistently out shined by members of his party, shunned the only news media giving him any airtime. Does anyone realistically think he has a snowballs chance? tru-d is going to have a landslide victory.
at this point, unless there is divine intervention, separation may be the only choice? otherwise hello Comrade!

sure hope i'm wrong!!!!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's the way I look at it, liberal voters will ( no way in he!!) vote for O'toole/conservatives. neither will those leaning NDP or green. O'toole has become a lite Liberal, essentially alienating half of the conservative vote! alienated/turfed a pile of his staunch conservative MP's. has been consistently out shined by members of his party, shunned the only news media giving him any airtime. Does anyone realistically think he has a snowballs chance? tru-d is going to have a landslide victory.
at this point, unless there is divine intervention, separation may be the only choice? otherwise hello Comrade!

sure hope i'm wrong!!!!
Sure hope the Easterners take a good hard look b 4 casting anything because they will decide for the rest of this nation. Not that i trust any of these crooks what so ever. Dam whole corrupt establishment needs to come down and be rebuilt in my book. But way to many sheeple with there head in the sand and there hands out for that to happen.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they all have there hands out, hoping to shake the money tree. I understand, but am disgusted.

Last edited:

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure the answer, going down the don't split the vote road has failed been blamed every time previously. You honestly believe a different result this time?

Myself I've always like the out of box perspective that Sloan & Mad Max have added, even prior to this stupidity.

Top Bottom