Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PPC has the same chance they had last time to get In, too short and not prepared. In my opinion if your voting for PPC your only pulling those votes away from one of the parties that are in the race.
do you honestly think O'toole is in the race, i'm thinking he is like old bubblegum sticking to the rail, with about the same chance! P Poilievre had the best shot at winning the election, but alas it was not to be.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
objective get rid of Trudeau then figure out the right. If it’s done the other way fraction the right and then try to get rid of Trudeau it will never happen.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1629028190211.png

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to believe that the PPC has gained more traction in the east than we recognize in the west. With the full retard government provincially everywhere surely eyes have opened & an understanding to change we need to start @ the top.

I'm not interested in arguing about how a carbon tax is implemented, it needs to be gone.....it's another tax. I did not elect any health officials to run the country, that needs to stop..... CBC.....gone. We are a resource rich country, get on with it.

Your puffed up rebadged PC leader is not capable, if he was he has missed ever opportunity to do so. There are no leaders in the main stream parties.

1629033660853.png

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to believe that the PPC has gained more traction in the east than we recognize in the west. With the full retard government provincially everywhere surely eyes have opened & an understanding to change we need to start @ the top.

I'm not interested in arguing about how a carbon tax is implemented, it needs to be gone.....it's another tax. I did not elect any health officials to run the country, that needs to stop..... CBC.....gone. We are a resource rich country, get on with it.

Your puffed up rebadged PC leader is not capable, if he was he has missed ever opportunity to do so. There are no leaders in the main stream parties.

View attachment 241241

The PPC is polling 2.5% across Canada, the pre election polls are often off, but never enough to turn that into any tangible win.

You can wish in one hand and sh!t in the other, and see what happens first....

In this election a vote for the PPC and a vote for the Liberals are the same thing.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don’t see a lot of Trudeau support in Montreal right now… number one goal is get rid of Trudeau. Number two goal is to make sure no party ever has majority power ever again in this country. None of them can handle the power.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now we get some more entertainment from our fake mainstream media, add non stop Trudeau pumping as their billions in funding comes from him.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell your Friends and Family out East to vote for the Conservative’s to get rid of Trudope, so the West can thrive once again. ( oh and of courses if you want to keep your firearms also lol)

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Convince your liberal voters to vote NDP or Green, lots of those folks will never vote for a conservative. Split vote is the only chance Conservatives get in.

This whole PPC thing hurts my head, god guys they don’t stand a chance.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC, Global, CTV, MSN, can't find a news site that doesn't have glamorous pictures of Trudeau plastered across the front page

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Convince your liberal voters to vote NDP or Green, lots of those folks will never vote for a conservative. Split vote is the only chance Conservatives get in.

This whole PPC thing hurts my head, god guys they don’t stand a chance.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if they have good ideas, they will never get any seats so it's a wasted vote. Hopefully there's plenty of liberal votes too scared to go out and vote, or pissed off that he called an election and either don't vote, or don't vote for him.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Justin Truebro checking in. Just want to let u know vote for me and snowmobiling will be taken off the liberal mandate to stop it in the next term. U know u want to play- so vote lib sept 20....Ride a caribou to ur most convenient voting station! Cheers

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don’t see a lot of Trudeau support in Montreal right now… number one goal is get rid of Trudeau. Number two goal is to make sure no party ever has majority power ever again in this country. None of them can handle the power.

Just because they are protesting the vaccine passport doesn't mean they won't vote for trudeau.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who controls who gets seats?… The voters. Stop saying they will never get seats you pessimistic twats lol. I swear some of you act like the media controls who wins. All it takes is for everybody to use their constitutional rights and we could have the government we want.

Instead little sour grape Sally’s always say “well this guy/girl won’t vote that way so why bother?” Stop placing blame on others and focus on yourself ffs.

PPC is the ONLY party for the people, for Canada. End of story.

Top Bottom