Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried telling people this 4 years ago.
As a previous wexit hopeful, statehood hopeful, PPC is the most favourable possible/plausible solution at this point in space/time by my calculations. Go Maxime Go ! He just might make me a Quebec Nordique fan again !!
I agree that the PPC has a very good platform but really does anyone think that they are going to get a majority THIS election?
Apparently the consensus is to risk being a vote splitter and vote CPC.
To call that bet Canada is on the table as the wager.
If CPC not in there will not be a revote, uts game over.
Hmmmm, that is going all in with a week unproven hand.
I for one can not take part in that gamble THIS election.
I choose not to be a part of splitting votes and in the process help the Turd.
God help us if that Ahole gets back in.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy, just go read the CPC election platform.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the PPC ideals and I have actually stated this many times.

Cut out the fake news or else post where I have bashed the PPC.

The PPC is just to new of a party to get any traction in three weeks to be a contender.

In THIS election they will just be a vote splitter.

I have however stated that next election I will likely vote for them if they perform well, presently they have the correct ideals to be better than the CPC.
They just need a 4 year shake down to show what they are really made of.

If you don't like what I post that is fine, just pass over it, no need to make chit up.
Seems like good advice , but only for others eh ?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like good advice , but only for others eh ?
Nope, just trying to keep people making sound decisions.

Might be a wee tad preachy but that's how it will be for three more weeks as I would hate to see Canada get fawked up worse if it can be stopped.

Sorry for my bad of giving a chit.
If I thought there was a way PPC could pull off the big win THIS time for sure I would have a different opinion.
Everybody still gets to put there X where they want.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three weeks to go.
IF EVERYBODY voted we could have PPC and CPC form the majority an the opposition with the Turd out.

That would be awesome!

Not this election. if it’s a minority, it could get complicated with the liberals being in power before.
We need a majority win, next election that would definitely be the goal, and it would be awesome.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that the PPC has a very good platform but really does anyone think that they are going to get a majority THIS election?
Apparently the consensus is to risk being a vote splitter and vote CPC.
To call that bet Canada is on the table as the wager.
If CPC not in there will not be a revote, uts game over.
Hmmmm, that is going all in with a week unproven hand.
I for one can not take part in that gamble THIS election.
I choose not to be a part of splitting votes and in the process help the Turd.
God help us if that Ahole gets back in.
I totally agree. I have not seen enough from the tool to be on board. However I have seen way too much from the turd and know we may not survive 4 years of his majority. Hope the PPC can stay strong and will be another option in future. Just don't think they will have enough jam to get us out of this liberal BS

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1630076785144.png

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people vote with their hearts and some with their brains. That will be how this all goes down Sept 20th.

No, many will vote because of popularity...neither heart or brains....recognition of the name. You might be shocked how little the voters know, maybe why the push to get them out to vote. I'm referring to the structure of our political system, different parties, platform's etc.

How about a little quiz @ the polling booth, besides ID & a passport Ha!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Fawk I hate that twat! Steals our money and throws it around like a drunken sailor, and the talks like it's coming out of his pocket.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTV has an article on trudeau being forced back on his campaign bus by protesters at three locations in Ontario . The reporter also stated that the same had occurred in the Atlantic provinces .I tried to link it from FB but it wouldn’t work. kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy 😜

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look on my crackbook. It's numnbnuts talking about vaccine passports. How "we're" going to pay the provinces to segregate te vaxxed from the non.
Good luck with that though, because to exclude 1 is to exclude All! Fawk this clowns divide/conquer tactics that only sheep with no brains appeal to. Alberta would need this in 200 fold just to get some of our equalization $ back, doubt that would happen. Fawk this clown is exacerbating.:mad:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTV has an article on trudeau being forced back on his campaign bus by protesters at three locations in Ontario . The reporter also stated that the same had occurred in the Atlantic provinces .I tried to link it from FB but it wouldn’t work. kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy 😜
That bus needs some C 4 or zyklon b on board!

Top Bottom