Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried that once with income tax, the stories are true how ruthless CRA can be

Yeah you have to pay them, unless of course you really dgaf and have nothing to lose. Then they cant do chit.

But If you want the lollipops and fancy pants of modern society you have to play the game.

Take a year off some time and see if you can build an iphone in ur garage from scratch.

If a guy was content to home stedding in northern Saskatchewan you would need much $

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you have to pay them, unless of course you really dgaf and have nothing to lose. Then they cant do chit.

But If you want the lollipops and fancy pants of modern society you have to play the game.

Take a year off some time and see if you can build an iphone in ur garage from scratch.

If a guy was content to home stedding in northern Saskatchewan you would need much $

Homesteading is in the works on our family farm. Great grand daddy was genius buying mineral rights from the HBC in 1895.
If I can develop that thing sooner than later I'll have free power and heat for life, watch out the walking dead from afar, build a moat, etc lol

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Homesteading is in the works on our family farm. Great grand daddy was genius buying mineral rights from the HBC in 1895.
If I can develop that thing sooner than later I'll have free power and heat for life, watch out the walking dead from afar, build a moat, etc lol
Mineral rights. Like those exist any more.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On rare occasions
You can not inherit or transfer mineral rights in Canada for many decades now.
There are still some rare cases of having mineral rights but yes only in rare occasions.

Unless you are an Indian, then you have a right to any and everything.
Oops slipped out again.

Wow that was off topic.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are still some rare cases of having mineral rights but yes only in rare occasions.

Oops slipped out again.

Wow that was off topic.
That's the way the government designed it so they could expropriate all mineral rights eventually.
My mom and her sisters still have a but of land that has mineral rights on it. There is no oil or anything but it is close to potash..

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oops slipped out again.

Wow that was off topic.
Negative, It was put into a business and then transferred said business to me. Only allowed once, next transfer goes to the .gov

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you can inherit mineral rights but can't be bought or sold. Not positive but think so. And I know off topic.... sorry

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a federal election, not provincial. The reason why the liberals are in power at the moment, is because the east ALWAYS thinks the conservatives are for the west. Comments like, the conservatives have never done anything for the east.
Most people in the east have no exposure to oil and gas, they love the idea of the carbon tax. At least O’tool is doing it differently if he does it at all, if he get a majority.

If people in the west feel compelled to vote for the PPC because he has a really good platform for the west, because he does, I agree with it now, and than.
That being said, If the liberals get in again because of emotional voters that vote for the PPC, “than don’t blame me, blame the PPC”
Another perspective , some will agree , some won’t .

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The point of voting is to vote for what you believe in. If a persons stance is firm in the belief vote splitting is their concern then so be it. That’s fine. If a persons stance is to vote based on the party who’s platform they agree with most, that’s also fine.

Moral of the storey no matter which way a person chooses to vote stop guilting people to vote the way you want to.
This has nothing to do with guilting anyone into making a choice.
This is about realizing that there is a serious problem that needs to be corrected in this country.
This is about working together.

If some one believes that splitting the vote for a lost cause in this election is the right thing to do then there is no hope for that person.
There may be guilt felt by these people after the election but that would be a bit late........

This exercise in explaining why a single party needs to be voted for in this particular election is one that we feel is required to be explained, repeatedly.
These are the same people that do not know how tax revenue is created because there are very limited taxes that actually create revenue for the governments of al levels - hopefully voters have at least got this part figured out when making a choice. A parties platform has a lot to say about a parties future and how bad they will sink us commoners.

If you love Canada use your vote to save it, splitting the vote will just expedite the demise of Canada.
Are the conservatives a really great solution, hell no. Unfortunately they are the only solution this time.

I really like what the PPC states and wants to stand for but just like WEXIT there is no hope in hell of them going anywhere in their first election.
They are only vote splitters.
Let's see what they do over the next four years or will they evaporate like most parties created out of the main stream.
Yes, absolutely vote for either of these parties once they have put in a term to prove themselves.
I like the PPC and will likely vote for them next time if they prove themselves.

That is not guilt, it is using your brain for that weird thing called common sense.
Yes it is each person's vote to use as they choose so giver!
Just know WTF you are actually doing.

There will not be a second chance for Canada if the Liberals get a majority - that performance record has been proven.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Randy, you are a wise guy, lets hope some of the east can have your thinking.

O'tool is getting out there more than I thought he would, he is getting noticed and liked by many, including the media.
I agree with Randy's statements.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randy, you are a wise guy, lets hope some of the east can have your thinking.

O'tool is getting out there more than I thought he would, he is getting noticed and liked by many, including the media.
I agree with Randy's statements.
Ya O'toole is turning out to be far more than I thought he was.

Even though the Turd is proving what a putz he is in his speeches the media is just not showing it enough.
It is clear his agenda is to fawk Canada.
As expected I guess since Turd bought the CBC.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The agenda is to let it goto hell in a handbasket and magically Otoole will save Canada !!!
Pretty easy to see the manipulation when he and trudope were on genghis khan island

just like klaus said.....create a problem and have the solution

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG. Yesterday I posted how liberals are ”All In on Real Estate “. If you are millenial it’s great. The rest of Canadian, the middle finger. You the taxpayers will subsidize the millenials on there $1,000,000.00 homes with $40,000.00 non repayable down payment. Wow!.
read this article by Garth Turner (former Canada Cabinet Minister). https://www.greaterfool.ca/2021/08/25/b-boy-2/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that Moncrief chick thats an MP for the Liberals made a plea to "her brothers" the Taliban to please not harm women and others in Afghanistan after coalition forces have left. Her "brothers"? Good lord. That would then make Osama Bin Laden a brother as well wouldn't it?

Top Bottom